• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Bender Would You Be? (Avatar: TLA/LoK)

What bender would you be?

• Water-Bender

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Earth-Bender

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Fire-Bender

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Air-Bender

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Non-Bender

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters
THE AVATAR... just kidding!

Water bending, probably! Or knowing my luck, a non bender! I’m also pretty exciteable and hyper so a bit of an air bending thing going too, aha.

Personally, I would want to be an earth bender because it makes more sense to me - the movements of the other types of bending are too complicated. But personality wise I would probably be an air bender or a non bender.

Have you ever read the poetry of the great Airbending Guru Laghima?

Let go your earthly tether. Enter the void. Empty, and become wind.

I’d probably be an airbender. Meditating in the mountains sounds relaxing and being able to glide would be fun!

I'm only like a season in but I think I would be an air bender or a water bender. I relate to Katara and she is a lot like me (like a scary amount...) and I think being a water bender most closely matches me. I'm also drawn to water (the ocean, pool, etc.) so it's a nice fit. I think I could be an air bender though just because heights don't scare me and I feel like I could be air bender material.

Airbender. Honestly I was always indecisive about self-prescribing, but a month or so back I came across this genuinely great online quiz that based it not over like, what element you like or your favorite color or your zodiac sign, but how you handle conflict and what you value in your lifestyle. It was super cool!

When I was a kid I wanted to be a mermaid and pretended I had water powers. I grew up on Mako Mermaids so I'd probably be a water bender - personality wise...
Personality is fire

Surely fire one.
I love all the benders of course but I think my spicy and impulsive character matches better with the control of fire.

Back