• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What Bender Would You Be? (Avatar: TLA/LoK)

What bender would you be?

• Water-Bender

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • Earth-Bender

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Fire-Bender

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Air-Bender

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Non-Bender

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters

Damniel

Openly Wolfing
Poyo Puffs
Bells
Switch
0804-8939-7771
Island
Sandoval
Red Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
With Avatar: The Last Airbender finally returning to Netflix, a lot of old fans (including myself) have started to watch the show again! With its great character arcs, world building, and humor, there's so much to love about it! But, signature about of the series is, of course, the bending!

What bender do you think you would be? Why?

While I personally would like to be a water-bender for its high functionality and techniques, I think my personality matches fire-bending much more.

I would be an earth bender choice wise and also personality wise. I think.
Might go water second, but I have no interest on air and fire.

I think I'd be a water-bender. I'm level-headed and don't really have much of a temper (I'm more likely to get sad rather than angry). I love helping people, so having healing powers would be pretty cool.

I just finished watching it for the first time, and I loved every minute of it!! The jokes actually made me laugh, and I loved the world and the characters. The animal thing bothers me a tiny bit - why are they all hybrids but then there's.. a bear. Also, doesn't the name "hogmonkey" imply the existence of both hogs and monkeys? The turtleducks have my heart though!!

Also can we talk about the cabbage vendor recurring? I'm nearly 20 and I still laughed at this every time he came back.

Reactions: Fey
Another earth bender here! Reason is because I am very simple and like a simple life. I'm not hot-headed like fire benders. I do not like water. I am not as care-free or meditative like air benders :unsure:

Earth is strong and can keep out all the other elements. It can be used as a foundation for civilization.

I would be an air bender. In terms of elemental power, I find airbending cooler than the others. But based on personality (and a quiz result), earthbending fits me more. I still would rather be an air bender.

Oddly I feel I'd be a Firebender.
"but Weiss, Ice is waterbending!"

I just feel like my hearts too all over the place. Waterbenders use calm collected motions and while I have grace on the surface my hearts a hot mess lol

Firebender for sure. But not because I have a temper (I really don’t), but because I’m very passionate about the things I like in life (such as my martial arts). Life is nothing without passion in it imo

Fire bender.
A really long time ago I thought I would be a water bender, but since then it changed to the opposite element.
I can be pretty passionate and my emotions can completely take over me from time to time. It's also a nice element.

My second choice would me air, just for the pure fact that I find it a pretty cool element as well.

Water!! I feel like I relate to Katara a lot, she's very caring and generally resonable with moments of rage. I rage probably a bit more often than Katara but being a water sign (Cancer woohoo) and being described as "someone I would trust my future children with" by my friends, I feel like I would be a waterbender.

Personalitywise I'd probably be a fire bender, but I'd prefer to be a water bender. Healing and blood bending are two very opposite ends of the spectrum, I'd be interested in seeing a more positive side of the latter. Like if it could help a person without harming. And healing is cool.

J7q4xbP.jpg

Water Bender 🤖🌊

Fire probably. I'm aggressive, confrontational, type A, and passionate about what I believe in. I'm also pretty straightforward and prefer to look at the objective vs. feelings. I deal with working under pressure pretty well. Just ESTJ things. Maybe earth? I dunno.

Well, I haven't watched the show yet but I am interested in it so I decided to take a quiz and see what I got. My result was very nearly split between air-bender and water-bender with just a slight lean towards air. So I looked up the traits of each and I think I'd probably be more suited to air-bending. I don't have the grace and flow to be a water-bender even though that would be my preference.

I'm sure I'll get around to watching the show eventually now that it's on Netflix. I just need to make time.

Water.

My chinese zodiac is water...my astrological zodiac is all water...I like water...so...I'm pretty much water.

If I were to be a bender, I would want to be an air bender because it would be cool to fly and be able to run super fast.

Back