• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What are your starting villagers?

Katt and Cousteau.
I’ve never had either and I’m growing fond of them. Plus Cousteaugave me a cool hat!

I got Hazel and Sprocket. I'm already good friends with Sorocket

Plucky and Dom! Even though they are not who i wanted, i still think they are cute.

Mine are Agnes and Billy, which is fine, but I'm jealous of my husband because he got Pashmina and Antonio.

Hazel and Rowan.
I'm actually pretty happy as they've never been in my town before and I always thought Hazel was such a cutie with this unibrow of hers.
Then I did an Island tour, spotted Apple and invited her to move in - she looks so cute and I also never had her.
They probably won't be permanent residents but let's see.

I got this stupid shari monkey and Sterling. Could be worse I guess xD

Back