• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What are you planning to name your island?

Tianna

Mayor of Eleluku
Bells
Switch
1357-7592-6118
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Cherry (Fruit)
User Title Color Change
Tasty Cake
White Rose
Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Orange Mote of Flame
Yellow Candy
I plan to name mine "Eleluku". It's ukulele backwards but it's also a made up island in my OC (original character) universe where my fursona visits and plays her ukulele. It's full of deciduous trees and when she plays her ukulele, it makes the trees glow different colors, depending on the song. She also plays for audiences there sometimes.

I dunno, man. It's just a really sentimental part of my universe and it correlates to real life because I do in fact own a ukulele and play it. So I want my island to be named after it too. <3

How about you guys? Share yours below~

Sulani, most likely because of the Sims. The island living expansion pack has a world that’s a tropical beach named that.

I will either go with my traditional "Flowert" or backwards village (Egalliv) or forest (Tserof).
I am bad with coming up with names, so I like using what is provided with a twist.
I was thinking more towards "Tserof" since the original Animal Crossing was Animal Forest.

Last edited:
Hopefully the character limit is increased. It would be remiss of them not to increase it at this point.

I'm hoping to name my island Purgatory.

im going to be creating my island with my friend since she doesn't have a switch but really wants to play the new game so we will probably combine our two existing town names together, Her is Aniville and mine is cocoloco, so Cocoville maybe? I like it, so i really hope she does haha :)

I might name mine Ciport (Tropic spelled backwards) or Sun Bay.

So, what ive been thinking is naming my island Africa and having my human villager named Toto and then my town tune could be Toto's Africa. :cool:

Lobelia. After the all girls academy in Ouran Host Club. Hopefully they increase the character limit for names. I would like to go by Stephanie instead of Steph

My town is currently named Genovia (from The Princess Diaries), which I quite like. But I also like Corona (from Tangled), and Medfield (from the classic live action Disney movies.) Too many options!!

I'd just call it Zash Island so i can just assume that's the deserted island version of my town in ACNL lol

Oh god, thinking of an island name is going to take SO much of my time and brainpower ;w;

if limits are increased, Riverdale, but if not Amethan....and that’s just one of 5 that I have in store

I'm thinking of going with Gardenia again !

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm thinking of going with Gardenia again !

I would probably name it Devon. It was the name of the coast name in the book 'And Then There Were None'. I wouldn't name it Indian Island after the exact place they went, since that would be a bit morbid, lol. But the hint to the setting would be cool.

I would probably base the whole island off of the story.

Back