What are you mostly looking foward to in CF?

Bell_Hunter

Bells
There are many new features in CF and many returning features from the GC. Im mostly looking foward to the CITY!

The city and Holidays. I'm glad they have brought back the old holidays from the GCN. I'm also very interested in what the City has to offer with the game.

Well first off Wi-Fi so i dont have to put a dumb memory card to go to other peoples town when they cant be there to. Also the wii speak that seems cool :p I also am excited for the City feature itself cause Gracie is there and you can drink COFEEE!!!! also I think the Mii face idea and haircuts is cool cause if you get a gay lookin character in your game on the old version your basically screwed and your angry for the rest of your long living bell hunting fishing days. :p

I'm looking forward to the design outside. Wild World disturbed me with all the crappy dirt and barely any grass. XD

Boy said:
I'm looking forward to the design outside. Wild World disturbed me with all the crappy dirt and barely any grass. XD
Haha I forgot about it. Wild World towns look disgusting if you don't have any flowers placed around your town.

Back