• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

what are you eating and drinking... right now!

Glass of orange juice :) I don't tend to eat until the afternoons/evenings. Can't tolerate anything before then :)

i feel u on this but i usually need to force myself otherwise my tummy goes crazy in class and it's embarrassing

i had like a raw cashew bar a few minutes ago, it was nice

i feel u on this but i usually need to force myself otherwise my tummy goes crazy in class and it's embarrassing

yeah i usually have a yogurt so stomach doesn't purr haywire halfway through sht lol.

anyways cream puff/semla thing and coffee.. might nab some oatmeal before i go to the movies tho

I'm currently drinking coffee and eating a stale low fat muffin. Loving the coffee, just not sure about the muffin.

S'mores flavored Pop-Tarts, toasted. just spring water for now, cause imma bout to climb back into bed...

I had a cup of percolated coffee. My favorite way to make it uvu and im going to Buffalo WildWings later for my bros late birthday lunch

Back