• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What are you doing on the 14th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
skyrimtines.png

Decided to do something for my mom. I figured since my mom's been torn up lately about me heading off to college this next semester, I got her something and a card for Valentine's Day.

V-Day in Australia now.

I have first period off so don't need to be at school until 10.

But I a going in a student film or something (only found out yesterday) - so idk. but still coming home to watch Pokemon heaoeohaheo

I'm going to lay low, try to be off the radar and not get yelled at. For when I open the door from work to home, I take a breath and await my impending doom. For its v day, I can only imagine it worse...

I'm going to lay low, try to be off the radar and not get yelled at. For when I open the door from work to home, I take a breath and await my impending doom. For its v day, I can only imagine it worse...

Stand up for yourself and don't take crap from anyone :)

Ahaha would you really do those?!

I would do the first one but I don't want to waste ink. That stuff is expensive. C is relatively easy to do without making a scene so I'll probably just quietly do that to myself while in History last period.
I hate History.
And yes, I'm dressing white jeans and red v-neck.

being single
and alone

and i'm going to be on neopets all day like always

We made Valentine's Day cookies in culinary class today. They were heart-shaped with pink frosting and rainbow sprinkles! I gave them to my crush even though she's dating someone. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back