• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

We're active. :O

what's acc? animal crossing center or somethin?<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'></span></span>
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
what's acc? animal crossing center or somethin?<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'></span></span>
www.animalcrossingcommunity.com

They're our rivals, so to speak.
I think I've been there once.
I'm registered there, although I never go there... the forums there are pretty bad.


:p
 
:eek:

ACC is pretty active, they have over 50K members I believe.
Oh well, are we really more active than them?

I can't beleive it...


:eek:
 
ZERO_13 said:
:eek:

ACC is pretty active, they have over 50K members I believe.
Oh well, are we really more active than them?

I can't beleive it...


:eek:
Yeah, we get, like, a thousand posts a day.
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bulerias said:
See, I get a reply to this in about ten seconds.


:p
I always go to where the new posts are.
me too...i just check active topics or online list. :lol:
also, i didnt know we had competition.
Someone will always try to compete with us. Why? Probably to be better.
Actually, we are the ones competing with them..

they were made first. I believe.
 
ZERO_13 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bulerias said:
See, I get a reply to this in about ten seconds.


:p
I always go to where the new posts are.
me too...i just check active topics or online list. :lol:
also, i didnt know we had competition.
Someone will always try to compete with us. Why? Probably to be better.
Actually, we are the ones competing with them..

they were made first. I believe.
Yes, that's true Zero. But we're catching up.


:eek:
 
Back
Top