Well hello thar

Squirrel with Nunchucks

Resident Doctor (Love and Medicinal)
Bells
Uh, hello there. I'm new I guess. If you go on AXA, you may know me as Trogdor Tamer. I've decided to join here after lurking for a little, seeing that it very much reminds of my favorite forum I've ever joined, before it went down the toliet. A little info about myself. I'm for the most part, but I've been a fan of the Animal Crossing since PG. Well, hope to see ya around.

Hey, Trogdor! It's me, Master Crash! =D How ya doin?

Hey Crash! Eh, pretty good. Figured I might look into a more lively forum. See there's a pretty big TF2 topic, which is good.

hey there.

tf2 is a nice game to have, here. :p

i try to run a dedicated server on my comp when people want to use it, but it's a far cry from an official server. it's more a group of people who want a cheap private server. anything past 8 people or so, and it lags.

hope you enjoy your stay, grats on AXA going back up a month or so ago. i almost joined, but just hung around the IRC a day or two.

Squirrel with Nunchucks said:
Hey Crash! Eh, pretty good. Figured I might look into a more lively forum. See there's a pretty big TF2 topic, which is good.
Yeah, TF2 is kind of a big craze 'round here.

Thunderstruck said:
Anything, besides Animal Crossing, is a big craze around here. :p

Welcome to TBT

Jas0n said:
Thunderstruck said:

Welcome to TBT
this post is true

Jas0n said:
Thunderstruck said:

Welcome to TBT
Heh, ain't that the truth.

Welcome!
Bathrooms are on the left!
Classrooms are on the right!
If you would like to meet new people keep going straight!
Welcome to the TBT!

Psychonaut said:
hey there.

tf2 is a nice game to have, here. :p

i try to run a dedicated server on my comp when people want to use it, but it's a far cry from an official server. it's more a group of people who want a cheap private server. anything past 8 people or so, and it lags.

hope you enjoy your stay, grats on AXA going back up a month or so ago. i almost joined, but just hung around the IRC a day or two.
I'll try to look into that server this weekend. Always wanted to try a private server

Back