• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Welcome to the island of Milkiss! 🌸

skarmoury

˚₊‧ eyes on me ‧₊˚
Bells
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
4d38887ac519a937b17758bd30c12083.png

🌸 0819 5109 2672 🌸

image5.jpg

The island of Milkiss is a quaint city heavily inspired by Asian city themes, mainly Japanese. I'm a sucker for slice-of-life, highschool anime and I really wanted to try and reflect that kind of aesthetic onto my island. Personally, the main attraction and pride of Milkiss is its school area, but there are plenty of other nice places such as the long iron bridge/road, the train station, the city skyline, and the small outskirt or rural area. Remember to look up from time to time to appreciate the skyline and the various buildings that scatter the island, and you might find yourself with wonderful pictures to take home with you!

🌸 🌸 🌸

image0.jpg
image1.jpg

image2.jpg
image3.jpg

image4.jpg
image6.jpg

🌸 🌸 🌸

My island has been through a lot of renovations, and I think the very last revamp of my island is the most satisfied I've been. I've learned a lot with terraforming and designing along the way and that helped me decide what to put on my island and where to put it. Most of the beaches and the houses will unfortunately never be finished, mostly because I didn't know what to do with them, but nevertheless I think what has been finished is enough to showcase my pride and pleasure to many people!

Fun fact, the island name Milkiss came from my favorite Korean milk soda names Milkis. My island rep name Spring was inspired by the movie 500 Days of Summer where they named some of the women after the seasons.

🌸 🌸 🌸

Note: I've PM'ed Vris about confirming the island is mine (because I've since restarted my island) and he said I've given enough proof! I'll just link some of the pictures of proof here. ^^

If you check the mini-map of the first picture, all the immovable areas (airport, RS building, Redd's beach, rivermouths) are similar for the second picture :)

image0.jpg

image4.jpg

Back