• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop 💜[welcome amiibo rv [all]]💙[figures[all]]💚[sanrio sets/mh][rv visits]💜400+ items

Please add me, then I will open my gates.

Order Form:

Order: Monster Hunter set
Mayor: Tay
Town name: Oran
TBT total: 100 tbt

Opening in about 10 minutes for Rv

Hi there!

Looking at my list I'm gonna swap out the bike in the hope that Harvey has it for sale in my town soon! However I've got 7 items I'd love to get from you for 60TBT!

Order Form:

Order:
Ivy Screen - Tasha
Bowl Sink - Stella
Brown Seat - Digby, KK
Console Table - Digby, Piper
Herringbone Floor - Digby, Stella, J
Organ - Weber
Cupcake - Sandy

Mayor:
Rochelle

Town name:
Fables

TBT total:
60TBT

Thank you very much! :lemon:

Hi there!

Looking at my list I'm gonna swap out the bike in the hope that Harvey has it for sale in my town soon! However I've got 7 items I'd love to get from you for 60TBT!

Order Form:

Order:
Ivy Screen - Tasha
Bowl Sink - Stella
Brown Seat - Digby, KK
Console Table - Digby, Piper
Herringbone Floor - Digby, Stella, J
Organ - Weber
Cupcake - Sandy

Mayor:
Rochelle

Town name:
Fables

TBT total:
60TBT

Thank you very much! :lemon:

Thanks for listing all the RVs. It really helps out, give me about 20 mins and I should have it ready for you <3

Thanks for listing all the RVs. It really helps out, give me about 20 mins and I should have it ready for you <3

Not a problem, I can imagine how much work it would take to find them all! Luckily a few are double ups too so not so much hassle I hope! Thanks again :D

Sorry, if I'm being slow. It's like 1:30 am here lol, but alas almost ready <3 just hate how much dialog there is in the game

Sorry, if I'm being slow. It's like 1:30 am here lol, but alas almost ready <3 just hate how much dialog there is in the game

No that's fine, I'm sorry I'm keeping you up, it's only 10:40pm here! Oh yeah, always with the talking these animals!

Well, it's more like Wisp lol and then TTing. Anyway I'll add you after I tt one last time <3

Well, it's more like Wisp lol and then TTing. Anyway I'll add you after I tt one last time <3

Yeah I guess he isn't really considered an animal, still he is super cute so that does help! I've already added you and I'll send you the TBT now :)

Back