• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop 💜[welcome amiibo rv [all]]💙[figures[all]]💚[sanrio sets/mh][rv visits]💜400+ items

Yeah I guess he isn't really considered an animal, still he is super cute so that does help! I've already added you and I'll send you the TBT now :)

Yeah he is pretty cute, anyway open your gates and I'll be ready to deliver. Thanks <3

I realized I never filled out your form, so I am doing that. Sorry about that. This is the same order from earlier this week, so if you're already working on it - it's not new. Just thought it might help you for tracking purposes.

Order Form:

Order: full sets for Marty (Pompompurin) and Toby (Kerokerokeroppi)
Mayor: Spica
Town name: Antares
TBT total: 150

Order Form:

Hello <3
today I haven't much bells

Order: right splatfest sign (cece or viche)
Mayor: Zelda
Town name: Aspen
TBT total: 10

Last edited:
Hi hi~ I'll start on it after I eat <3

Order: Kerokeroppi Set
Zen low table,
Zen cupboard,
Simple Panel x2
Bamboo Grove wall
Natural Bench
Natural Low-Table
Standing TV

Mayor: Luis
Town name: Bluewood

TBT total: 165

Order: Kerokeroppi Set
Zen low table,
Zen cupboard,
Simple Panel x2
Bamboo Grove wall
Natural Bench
Natural Low-Table
Standing TV

Mayor: Luis
Town name: Bluewood

TBT total: 165

I can do this after I eat, thank you <

I realized I never filled out your form, so I am doing that. Sorry about that. This is the same order from earlier this week, so if you're already working on it - it's not new. Just thought it might help you for tracking purposes.

Order Form:

Order: full sets for Marty (Pompompurin) and Toby (Kerokerokeroppi)
Mayor: Spica
Town name: Antares
TBT total: 150

Since its two sets itll take me a while

Last edited:
I have to add you still; my town is a mess so I can only deliver

Order Form:

Order: Poogie (Monster Hunter), Galaxy floor, GameCube drawer, NDS Lite bench, Nintendo bench, Nintendo DSi bench, Villager statue, Wii Remote cabinet (Villager), Kerokerokeroppi pins (Toby)
Mayor: Madame/Aniko
Town name: Magical
TBT total: 72 TBT.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Okay, I'll work on this later- I need a break <3

Okay, I'll start working on it right now <3

Order: cruiser bike
iron garden chair x3
skateboard rack
snack machine
fruit drink