• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

We need a new leaf port

AustinTEG06

Proud member of the Crystal Ballers
Bells
Switch
2335-4626-8312
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Purple Crescent Moon
Andromeda Potion
Green Crescent Moon
Space Whale Plush
Green Alien Plush
Asteroid Plush
Shooting Star Plush
S.S. Dolphin
I know it’s the 2nd newest game but hear me out it and acnh has completely different vibes and the way the sounds are. I feel a new lead remake is needed am I right or is it just the nostalgia or my first ac game talking. Also... DESERT ISLAND ESCAPE.

They won't do a remake. Nor do I think we need one. They just need to add the stuff that people miss from past games to New Horizons. If they update New Horizons with gem stones, additional fruits, better/more shop upgrades, the rest of the missing characters, maybe even a new camera view...then most of the reasons people miss New Leaf will be addressed, IMO

if nintendo makes a new leaf remake they might as well just add the old stuff in the game to new horizons. it wouldn’t make sense to release new horizons a year ago and then release a remake now. however if nintendo decided to make a port of new leaf like they have with many other old games and sell it on the eshop i’d buy it.

i enjoy playing new horizons, but i certainly wouldn’t be opposed to a port of new leaf! i know i’d buy it. ^^

I would love to be able to play new leaf on the switch! Just add bigger pocket storage, maybe moving buildings, and transparent designs!

Animal Crossing remakes don't seem necessary to me. They should maintain whatever the current AC game is on the current generation system.
I do enjoy the atmosphere and music more in New Leaf though. It has a coziness that I don't get with New Horizons.

Back