• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

We must know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess

bunny enthusiast
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8418-5606-0111
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Peach (Fruit)
Waluigi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Bell Bag Badge
Dark Candy
Kay me and *trevor were debating over Smarties.
So apparently Americans don't have these wonderful chocolate candies?
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
tumblr_l8ptxoTmOu1qaqfa4o1_500.jpg
</div>

Instead American smarties are Canadian Rockets?
280757532_244de799a2.jpg

Smarties.png

The *censored.3.0*?

So what are Smarties for you guys? XD

When Rockets Smarties came to America, they named them that so that they wouldn't be confused with the other Smarties. Which are totally just a glorified M & M and probably suck phallus anyways.

*trevor said:
When Rockets Smarties came to America, they named them that so that they wouldn't be confused with the other Smarties. Which are totally just a glorified M & M and probably suck phallus anyways.
BUT WHY DON'T THEY JUST BRING SMARTIES THERE TOO?!

Pally said:
*trevor said:
BUT WHY DON'T THEY JUST BRING SMARTIES THERE TOO?!
Because we don't want 'em. *censored.3.0* that noise.

I feel no smarter upon reading this thread.

...seewhatIdidthere?

...it was a intelligence pun, taken out of context...

...because we're talking about candy...

...damnit I got nothing...

I must admit that Canadian rockets remind me nothing of the hunt! They taste like chew-em-up vitamins and nothing like wild game which reminds me entirely of the hunt!!!

We have the 2nd ones.
Your kind of smarties are kinda like M&Ms.. I think.

Nobody at our school ever eats the smarties, though. We usually grind them up and smoke them XD

Hellsingrunner said:
I feel no smarter upon reading this thread.

...seewhatIdidthere?

...it was a intelligence pun, taken out of context...

...because we're talking about candy...

...damnit I got nothing...
..lol shutup evan.

Guys they're called rockets not smarties. :p

I must admit, all we got for halloween in florida when I was a kid were those chalky smarties. My best friend and I would waste them by buying a ton of soda and dropping two packets into a soda, then closing the lid, shaking it, and throwing it. Was the most disgusting soda ever to drink, but totally worth it for the rocket action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back