Water Polo...a game?

THE_AUSTRAILIAN_GUY

Bells
Your favorite Australian here! Today's topic, is this over looked sport game, as Humu would say, this game is Water Polo.

O(_O O_)O okay by the looks on your faces I'm guessing you don't have a clue what I'm talking about...this might help, it gave me the insperation for this thread(thanks Humu! )

Now think about it, wouldn't this be a fun Mario game?

You could have so many poeple be in it!

Luie
Link
Zelda
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Bowser(although..he might not last so long in it )
Donkey Kong
Wario
Waluigi
Piranha Plant
Yoishi
Birdo
Toad
Toadlet
Koopa
Mr. Game Watch
Samus
Fox
Falco
And then some pro players!

Now you may notice that poeple didn't really like Humu's idea in that thread(maybe after this they will)

One of the questions raised is, how will it be played?

It is simple realy, make it like the awsome game, Mario Tennis!

You can have D.K. dive to save the ball and have link possibly shoot an aroow at the ball towards the goal as a rebound!

And for Luie, he can summon some blue Pikmin to carry the ball through the goal!

And Like Humu said, "Can anyone say, multiplayer?? Get enough people for an online game! Seven people on a team playing against the AI or against other humans. The goalie could be AI, a specific person or another player who just wants to do double duty."

And I'm am just going to add hello Clans, Turnaments...it would be all so great!

Sure you may not see poeple saying,"When I grow up, I want to be a Water Polo Pro!"

But that is becuase this amaing sport isn't that well known! This could change all that! You may think this is a weak sport as in, not much voilence...and slow moving...well your wrong! I played this sport last year at spleep away camp, and man, it was real voilent(and that is hearing it from me) and takes an amazing amoutn of strengh!

As Humu said, "So what do you guys think? Would you be interested in a Water Polo sports game?"

"Your favorite Australian here"

Nah, you're definetly not... I don't like anybody who hides from past things by pretending to be someone else...

As for Water Polo, yes, I've known what it is for a very long time, and as much as a mod suck-up you obviously are, it still is an OK idea.

PIKMIN042 said:
"Your favorite Australian here"

Nah, you're definetly not... I don't like anybody who hides from past things by pretending to be someone else.
Dude, get off his case.

Anyways, I think I'll stick with Tennis instead. I still have to buy that game... >.<

Back