• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Clothing Watchingthetreetop's Monthly Clothing

Hi! Thanks so much for the dresses :') You did a great job at them, they're so lovely ^^ I got myself the Snowman one, it looks pretty cute :p

Thank you. ^^ I must admit, I'm much better with pen and paper then I am with the tablet. I feel like I'm learning to draw all over again. BUT using the tablet has taught me a lot about color, and how to use it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright....so here's what I drew. What do you guys think? I'm still really new with this tablet. Any pointers? Is there anywhere I can learn more about working with a tablet?

tgVjxb2.jpg

Well eventually you'll get the hang of it :') Good luck!

Also well I don't draw, so can't give you any constructive criticism but it looks really good ;u;

I just wanted to tell you that you did a fantastic job with the gradient on that snowman sweater!
I'd love to see a sleeveless gradient dress. in any color.

I just wanted to tell you that you did a fantastic job with the gradient on that snowman sweater!
I'd love to see a sleeveless gradient dress. in any color.

I didn't realize how popular sleeveless dresses are. I'll start making more. I can make the holiday dress sleeveless, if anyone would like that. Also, Bon Bonne, I'll make some gradient dresses today for you. :) I have the day off, and I always love requests.

Last edited:
Hi! Would you mind making a Town flag that's divided into 4 corners and each of the corners has something that represents a season?

ie. In the top left, Cherry Blossoms because they represent spring, top right a sun for summer, bottom left a snowman for winter, and bottom right a pile of leaves for fall.

Be creative! That was just an example. Thank you in advance! :D

Oh! I'd love to! And I'm sorry, guys, I've been very busy with the holidays. But I've had a ton of requests, so new dresses are coming soon. :D

ooh, love 'em!
for me, it depends on what the design is. some stuff just works best on a sleeveless dress imo. I also make a lot of sleeveless dresses myself... been trying to think of some new things to try, actually. I wish I had more ideas for clothes in general because I really like making them. ;v;

Last edited:
Back