• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop [VISITS TO RV: Chelsea| PAYMENT: 5 TBT OR PINK/PURPLE/WHITE ROSES]

Hi just wondering how long you'll be online? I'd love to visit but I'm at the doctors ATM so;;

For a while! Vm whenever you are ready. May go grab a bite to eat but I took a nap today and am wide awake a couple of hours lol :D

I would love to visit but I'll be ready in about 10 mins if that's ok.
doing the diving initiative for a couple coupons before I come ~

I would love to visit but I'll be ready in about 10 mins if that's ok.
doing the diving initiative for a couple coupons before I come ~

Sure! Please VM whenever you are ready. :]

Awesome. Adding you and opening my gates.
Please add my 2nd Fc because it's on my third town Alura of Zorel: 3437-3170-7865. Feel free to walk to the RV only please.

Awesome. Adding you and opening my gates.
Please add my 2nd Fc because it's on my third town Alura of Zorel: 3437-3170-7865. Feel free to walk to the RV only please.

ohh I added the wrong one, sorry for taking so long, I'll add the right one now. and alright I will!

5 pink roses would be wonderful. You can drop them off @ the train station! Make sure to add this FC: 3437-3170-7865

Hi guys will get to everyone in order in just a second ^o^

Back