• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop [VISITS TO RV: Chelsea| PAYMENT: 5 TBT OR PINK/PURPLE/WHITE ROSES]

esweeeny

Cozi of Cozial Island ^o^
Bells
Switch
5130-0670-0937
Feedback
99.8% (500) +

• HI~ I have all the new Japanese Hello Kitty inspired Amiibo cards!

UPDATE: I also can load up W. Link's house any time, Callie, Marie, or Inkwells :]

• All I ask is for 5TBT to visit ^o^
  • If you do not want to pay any TBT, I will glady accept pink,purple, and white roses.
  • I am also deeply in need of cedar saplings, bamboo shoots, and bushes. So pick your payment thank you kindly!
  • A WIFI rating would be awesome. I'll submit yours as soon as I can just be patient but I swill submit one for you!!
  • Please do not pick up anything off the ground. Just head to the RV and let me know when you're done.
  • I'll go in order and VM you when it's your turn!
  • I have the right to refuse to trade with you. No exceptions!

• Just a note: I delete friend codes after every trade to make sure my list is clear and I don't get confused. Also it helps when someone is making multiple trips there is no interruptions! =]

• FC'S TO ADD:
  • I will specify when I VM you what town you will be going to visit.
  • Nia of Yoko's FC is 5215-3088-0415
  • Alura of Zorel is on my boyfriend's Ds and the Mii Character is "SirNick" 3437-3170-7865.
  • Last but not least sometimes I may switch towns and use my first town Korra of Kyoshi. :]
  • Happy Camping everryone!

Last edited:
i'm interested pls :)

edit: in visiting rillas rv!

Last edited:
Are you just going to do Etoile today? I would like to go to Chai's RV.

I'd like to visit later :D Are you going to open any other Sanrio RVs today? c:

Etoile for a bit, and I'll switch it up in a few hours or so! :)

I am definitely interested! :^)

Okay please add my fc on side bar and I'll open for you. Please walk to the RV and do not take any thing on the floor! Excuse the mess this is a cycle town I am recreating as a perm town now :D

Okay please add my fc on side bar and I'll open for you. Please walk to the RV and do not take any thing on the floor! Excuse the mess this is a cycle town I am recreating as a perm town now :D

id really appreciate if you could vm me when i can visit, thank you ^^

I'd like to come visit, too!

Edit: Please VM or PM me when it's my turn and I'll send TBT :)

Last edited:
I'd love to stop by please : )

How many meow coupons are each item?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also may I come in multiple times with different characters?

How many meow coupons are each item?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also may I come in multiple times with different characters?

since it's someone else's town I believe it's 5. and possibly, how many characters? Lol just be mindful of other people waiting. You can always visit one time, and I may load up again and let you come bck more!

I'd like to come! My fc is 5327-1919-6102!!!!!!I'll give u 10k bells since i don't have tbt. Can u explain what that is

Back