• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop RED'S FLOWER SHOP - ROSES!! Selling Pink, Purple, Black, Orange Roses | GRAND OPENING :)

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. TBT Bells
  3. Wishlist Items

red_odessa

Bells
Feedback
100% (5) +
banner transp (3).png

RED'S FLOWER SHOP

WELCOME

HEY! My name is Red, and I have been curating and selling hybrid flowers on Animal Crossing since Wild World.

I managed to pick up New Horizons a few months ago, and finally have a healthy stock of flowers!

It's still early days and stock isn't too varied, but rest assured I will be expanding my fields.

As I am a complete slowpoke, I only have roses to sell as of now.
sm_pokemon_153.png

PRICES

In-Game Bells: 35k per flower (preferred payment, I'm bell-broke! D:)

TBT:
1 TBT per flower

l would also gladly accept wishlist items from the game! Here is my general wishlist and here are the things I need really badly.

CURRENT FLOWERS IN STOCK
(if you don't understand, just ask! I find this easier than writing out a list, and am happy to assist)

Table.png

P.S. This will be my first ever AC:NH sale, and consequentially also my first ever switch online interaction. Plz bear with me, it should all go smoothly <3

Love from Red
rfs sticker.png

Back