Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
300px-Vindictus_Logo.jpg

Anyone else play this game?
What server?
Who did you pick?
Any other questions, post it here.

It's an MMORPG. You basically pick a character, do missions that involve killing monsters, level up, get better equipment. I haven't gotten deep into the story, but you're a mercenary working for the Crimson Blade Mercenaries. There was a prophecy that you have to kill monsters called Fomors to get to a promised land.

Here's a gameplay video, against the tutorial boss:
http://www.youtube.com/v/Wn1Jag4bmdU

-Aaron said:
It's an MMORPG. You basically pick a character, do missions that involve killing monsters, level up, get better equipment. I haven't gotten deep into the story, but you're a mercenary working for the Crimson Blade Mercenaries. There was a prophecy that you have to kill monsters called Fomors to get to a promised land.

Here's a gameplay video, against the tutorial boss:
http://www.youtube.com/v/Wn1Jag4bmdU
It looks awesome! Is it free, or paid?

Gnome said:
Is it out, or are you in the Beta?
I'm in the Beta.

@Ron: It's free to play, except in the release, there will be micro transactions for better weapons and armor, more money, etc.

-Aaron said:
Gnome said:
Is it out, or are you in the Beta?
I'm in the Beta.

@Ron: It's free to play, except in the release, there will be micro transactions for better weapons and armor, more money, etc.
Awesome, I'll have to check it out when it comes out. =D

Saw someone playing it on JustinTV... looks interesting, and a nice concept for an MMO. I don't know if it's a game I'd be interested in buying once released though. Seems like it could get old really fast.

Jas0n said:
Saw someone playing it on JustinTV... looks interesting, and a nice concept for an MMO. I don't know if it's a game I'd be interested in buying once released though. Seems like it could get old really fast.
It's for free. In the Korean release, the only things you have to pay for with real money are optional items like cool-looking armor and weapons.

-Aaron said:
Jas0n said:
It's for free. In the Korean release, the only things you have to pay for with real money are optional items like cool-looking armor and weapons.
Regardless, I think it'd get old fast. Especially if you didn't buy anything.. I'm sure they're going to make the optional items extremely appealing, otherwise they wouldn't make any money.

Back