• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villagers in white shirts.

MiniPocketWorld

Away rn
Apple 🍎
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Night Sky Scenery
Red Star Fragment
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Chinese Dragon Head
Chinese Dragon Body
Chinese Dragon Tail
Night Sky Scenery
I don't remember this being a problem earlier in NH's life, but I'm running into the problem of certian villagers constantly trying to wear plain white Tshirts. I do complain to Isabelle everytime I see it and they immediately switch to their default, but a day or two later they have them back on again. I was curious to know if anyone knows what is triggering the plain white shirts? I haven't messed with the hanging clothes in Able's.

Could just be their exercising shirts. Chief wears a white top all the time when hes exercising, and when I had Judy, she always wore a white top when she was exercising as well.

I think the work out top changes if you give them a new workout outfit. So see if giving them new workout clothes helps. Sporty clothes in general.

I was going to suggest the clothes store, since sometimes they will borrow patterns from there. Are you sure that someone you invited over didn't display a white shirt?

Could be that someone had a white shirt and over time they distributed it to many others like the plague. I remember in NL I must've gave one of my villager's a moldy shirt. And then soon enough everyone was wearing it. I hated it.

I was going to suggest the clothes store, since sometimes they will borrow patterns from there. Are you sure that someone you invited over didn't display a white shirt?

Could be that someone had a white shirt and over time they distributed it to many others like the plague. I remember in NL I must've gave one of my villager's a moldy shirt. And then soon enough everyone was wearing it. I hated it.
No NOS connection on this save file.

Pretty sure it’s their athletic wear. Completely normal for some villagers to wear. They’ll stay in it for a bit then change.

It’s probably workout gear, as others said. I usually see Shari wear a blue tank top for her stretching poses (or bicep curls) and then quickly change back to her dress or PJs or whatever lol.

Unfortunately it's still happening even though they have track jackets.
But it's white tanks now instead of tees.
Does tanks or tees take priority depending on season maybe?

It happens whenever villagers workout and they wear certain wokout type clothing. Its random sometimes.

Back