• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Villager Popularity List - Updated

You guys are the best, forreal. Ya'll bump it more than I do.

<3

Just wanted to say that, and an update might come on Monday night rather than sunday. This egg hunt is distracting me from the VTP so all of sunday night/monday I'll be going through every single thread I've missed.

Just wondering but - how do you determine which villagers are which Tier? I guess some are obvious, and I know with some it's pretty easy to tell just by how often they're talked about. But what would you say is the easiest way? It can be hard to say at times. I know Molly is on Tier one, although oddly enough I thought she was lower haha but maybe she was and it just changed.

Just wondering but - how do you determine which villagers are which Tier? I guess some are obvious, and I know with some it's pretty easy to tell just by how often they're talked about. But what would you say is the easiest way? It can be hard to say at times. I know Molly is on Tier one, although oddly enough I thought she was lower haha but maybe she was and it just changed.

The "easiest" way are the auction threads, and seeing a buyout for that villager increase than what they normally are 'worth'.

The other ways are The Looking For/Trading thread, and lurking lists within cycling threads- seeing a villagers name pop up frequently from different users.
Cycle threads/my cycling - Lately this one has actually been the hardest. There has been an unusual amount of cyclers, resulting in the demand for villagers decreasing. I do take notes on the higher tier'd villagers that get voided/stay in boxes for far too long, but I would say lately it hasn't highly influenced which villager is where.

Is Poppy in here? And is it okay if I have put some animals at a lower or higher tier than specified here? :)

Last edited:
Now that Bob's moved into Tier 1, Lolly isn't the only Tier 1 villager I have anymore. Also congrats to Rudy for climbing back into Tier 1 (making him the most popular jock) after being between Tier 2 and Tier 3 for the last 2 years.

Last edited:
Is Poppy in here? And is it okay if I have put some animals at a lower or higher tier than specified here? :)

Poppy is tier 2.... and I guess?? I don't force people to use my list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

instead of altering it to your own liking it would be nice to hear input on which villagers you think belong where. considering I'm doing updates all day today.

Back