• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Villager Popularity List - Updated

Ankha definitely deserves to be near the top with the personality and personal preferences that they have, but I'm sorta upset that Coco dropped.

tbt when I had marshal and didn't care

It's funny because I remember so many people trying to get Punchy and now lol

Ankha definitely deserves to be near the top with the personality and personal preferences that they have, but I'm sorta upset that Coco dropped.
Ah do you mean near the top like where I put her? Or even higher (possible tier 1?)
& as for Coco, for me at least it's not a huuuge drop unless they decrease an entire tier. Which is why I put * next to tier changes. Yeah it's a decrease but I doubt she'll fall into tier 3.
I wish this was a sticky ^^
thank you c: I do too! Haha.
tbt when I had marshal and didn't care

It's funny because I remember so many people trying to get Punchy and now lol

Yeah, I'm always very reluctant to put some tier 2's into tier 1.. example this week being Cookie. usually I try to wait 2 weeks to see if the trends keep up, then put them into tier 1. Punchy was not a good example of doing so hah.

I have a lot in common with Ankha, so this makes me happy. Coco is a real pal, so general decreases have significance to me.

I don't think Avery is Tier 6. I've seen a lot of people who like the guy ;)

One thing to mention is that I disagree with where Apollo is, I think he should be tier 3, as he's often voided, and I don't see people looking for him, I would switch him with fuchsia, as she is offered and taken way more than him

I always love seeing the updates!
Fauna has gained a lot of seekers from what I've seen. She's in the perfect spot. cx
AND I AM SO HAPPY ROSIE IS TIER 1 NOW! <3 :'D

I fear for savannah to drop down to tier 5
Because I see her from 25-30 in tier 4 :/

I don't think Avery is Tier 6. I've seen a lot of people who like the guy ;)
I have yet to see this. I'll keep a lookout though for it.
I've seen a surge of demand for Agent S, actually.
This I have seen. She might increase next update.
One thing to mention is that I disagree with where Apollo is, I think he should be tier 3, as he's often voided, and I don't see people looking for him, I would switch him with fuchsia, as she is offered and taken way more than him
Gotta disagree with this.... Apollo is fairly popular. I don't know why but he is. and Fuchsia is often voided, but she could increase a little.

I didn't understand why Maple is in tier 2, but she's camping in my town and now I want her as my 10th villager ** So she is really cute and I've remembered that I love the maple syrup lol

Back