• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Villager Pics

i heard a rumor that the sanshin was reordrable. now that i have one and know that its non-reorderable, i have to cancel my order. sorry.

I have a sanshin you can have! I'm interested in your sketchbook and globe i'm also looking for the Leo sculpture!

Last edited:
I must have missed your post, sorry. I'm actually saving my TBT for the moment. I can pay with IGB though. Feel free to PM me though :)

I have a tall Gargloid! I'm not sure what's the fair price for a gyroid, I've seen 10k on the forums, is that reasonable?

I have a tall Gargloid! I'm not sure what's the fair price for a gyroid, I've seen 10k on the forums, is that reasonable?

Ah, sorry I forgot to update this properly. I've already bought one.

I have extras Lily, Marshal, and Static's pics I would be willing to sell to you :)

I'll buy your lily and static pics.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi. I have a few pics that you're looking for. they're in my TBT shop if you're interested http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?271685

I'm not really interested in buying pictures for TBT. I'm saving them for other things, but thanks for the offer also :)

Last edited:
I have Chevre, Roscoe, and Mira pics (not sure if you need the last two or not, since they weren't on the list). I'd like the mossy carpet you have if I could, and possibly the pink wetsuit if that's fair (not sure on prices for the pics or the wetsuit, but i'm pretty sure all of them are usually pretty expensive). :)

i can get you Drago's Pic
butchs pic
Beau's Pic
Pietro's Pic
floras pic
Molly's Pic
Julian's Pic

can you make a bell offer? :3

Back