• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Villager Pics

That would be perfect! What would you like for the sundae tank and red warmup pants? Sadly I just checked and I don't need Tammy's pic... but thanks for the offer on that one!

if it's not asking too much, there's 2 Gulliver items I really need, being the dala horse and tapestry...!
and that's okay, just thought I'd mention it since you're looking for villager pics. :>

Thanks for the trade Bon Bonne :)

Now only need 2 more items to complete the whole catalog.... please HELP!! XD

I need all those except maple... will 200-250k per pic be enough? Or would you like some items?

Last edited:
Pokoe's pic, Groucho's pic, Pashmina's pic, Chadder's pic, Eunince's pic, Pango's pic, Miranda's pic, Coco's pic for Diana's Pic, Freya's Pic, Lolly's Pic, Melba's Pic, Beach chair, Whirlpool bath, Hibiscus hairpin, Chocolate heart? :)

Pokoe's pic, Groucho's pic, Pashmina's pic, Chadder's pic, Eunince's pic, Pango's pic, Miranda's pic, Coco's pic for Diana's Pic, Freya's Pic, Lolly's Pic, Melba's Pic, Beach chair, Whirlpool bath, Hibiscus hairpin, Chocolate heart? :)

Oh, I don't need Pango pic... sorry must have forgot to take it off the list. I personally think the whirlpool bath is possibly worth 2 pics... would you like to trade the 6 pics I need for my Diana's Pic, Freya's Pic, Lolly's Pic, Melba's Pic, Beach chair and Whirlpool bath? Feel free to PM me, although I probably won't be online much more tonight as I have to go to bed soon.

Edit: I'll give you the chocolate heart also lol

Last edited:
Back