Video game pranks

PKMNRULES!

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I've played a couple video game pranks on my brother. In my first one, I went into the Tailor in Animal Crossing, and made a pattern with a white background, with the words (insert my brother's name here) suck in black. It's (name) suck because I didn't have room for another s to make it sucks. He hated it, and I had to take it down. 700 bells down the toilet, but more than worth it for ticking off my brother. Now he hates it whenever I say (name) suck. This took place at least six months ago, probably at least a year.

The other one I played worked better than it would have if the first prank was never played. My brother and I both have our own custom machines in F-Zero GX. When I was playing while he was asleep, I went and modified his machine. I changed his machine's body from Rapid Barrel to Giant Planet, (making it pretty crummy (probably)) and designed an emblem that said the same thing as the pattern I made in Animal Crossing. Red background, and in black, (name) suck. I would have had room for the additional s if I would have written a little bit smaller, but (name) suck ticks him off more, so I kept it as (name) suck. I applied the emblem in three places on the machine's body, and on the back of the cockpit, so he would have to look at it while racing. (unless he changed to FPV) He never raced with it; as soon as he saw it, he didn't get as mad as I thought he would, but he ordered me (I think) to change it back. I did, and thank God there were no emblems on the machine before I modified it. He has the same machine as he did before I modified it. The emblem is still on my memory card, but I can't put it on my machine because of the 07 on both sides of it. No more emblem space. This took place within two weeks of the time I'm posting this.

What about you? Have you played any video game pranks? And yes, Pictochat DOES count!

PKMNRULES! said:
DSFAN121 said:
Doesn't STORMTROOPER88888 have a no swearing rule?
Where'd I swear? If I did, please tell me; I'll gladly edit anything out that's against the rules.
Some swears are stared out, so I dont think you did.

Some Pranks:

In Mario Praty 6, Mic Mode, that fruit one, while your playing against other humans, say something liek grape fruit and they would probably go to the Melon because it looks like it. But the grape will actually go down, and they'll lose.

This also works for some random words.

By the way, this doesnt really have to go in Spam, say if you want someone to move it.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
By the way, this doesnt really have to go in Spam, say if you want someone to move it.
You can move it if you want to. At first, I was gonna post it on Power On on NSider, but I thought they might consider it spam. That's why I thought it would go here. You can move it if you want, I don't mind.

A fun prank in night fire is when you are in the large snowy field level to use remote mine to blanket the field. I was really surprised when no one noticed I did this and when I saw 2 people fighting towards tyhe center ...BOOOM!!
The third person was trying to snipe one of them and was astonished when both of his prey had blown up. Another funny thing with remote mines is if some one is chasing you down a hallway and you drop and detonate quickly. My friend said I was like some bad villan actually in the game or something. he did kill me but he was damaged.

In MP6, in mic mode, like say the fruit game or the goomba game, say something without holding the button and then say something else quick. Ex: (w/out button) Grape! (W/button) apple!

RUBYRED said:
In MP6, in mic mode, like say the fruit game or the goomba game, say something without holding the button and then say something else quick. Ex: (w/out button) Grape! (W/button) apple!
Yah, I said that one too. It's funny.

In FSA, there's this level with a whole bunch of helixes in one spot. Well, I grabbed my friend and threw him in. Each time he got out, I'd throw him back in. It was hilarious! :lol:
Also, on Metroid Prime 2, in the shooting gallery, if someone's in the heavy turret, I hide behind the pillar in the little room directly ahead of the turret and shoot super missles at them! If I'm in the turret and they're doing that, I just get out and then get back in when my health is low.

B)

Back