• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

vB Announcement Discussion

Bacon Boy said:
Like back at VR, we could have a posting contest in Brewster's. The one with the most posts in said topic would win. There'd be a first, second, and third place.Though, the restrictions would be no double+ posting, no spamming, etc. Just an idea.
<3

To add another stupid question, does that mean band members can join again?

Jake. said:
To add another stupid question, does that mean band members can join again?
I would assume that banned members could join again, because there IP would no longer be blocked.

It would be nice to have more advertising for the forum, because we'll probably lose some people in the move, and we didn't have many to start with.

EDIT: GREEEEEEEEEEN. YESH.

Josh. said:
crazyredd45 said:
so that means that for a while tbt V.2 will have a lot of trolls
Seriously I have no Idea what you talk about.
Same here.

If the trolls are banned, how are they going to get their e-mail about TBT moving to vBulletin?

If there were contests, I don't think they should have anything to do with AC:CF.

maybe just like "Smiley story contest", use a story with smilies. LOL don't do that one, i'm copying TTC.

but you know how we had (I think) best sig contest? something like that, possibly.

I vote for a literary contest. Maybe even booting up the newspaper again for good. trying to get a steady podcast going again. However, this would all have to do with members being proactive. If Conor's up for it again, we can run the newspaper.

Podcast? Newspaper? I'm all for it! I think it would be a great way to keep TBT's enviromrnt booming! And maybe tinychats every like Friday? Through in a book/movie review and it could really be slot of fun! I think this is a great idea!!

Olivia! said:
Podcast? Newspaper? I'm all for it! I think it would be a great way to keep TBT's enviromrnt booming! And maybe tinychats every like Friday? Through in a book/movie review and it could really be slot of fun! I think this is a great idea!!
That second to last sentence... huh?

Bacon Boy said:
Olivia! said:
That second to last sentence... huh?
(wow that has a lot of errors) they're justt ideas for the podcast/newspaper :/

Bacon Boy said:
I vote for a literary contest. Maybe even booting up the newspaper again for good. trying to get a steady podcast going again. However, this would all have to do with members being proactive. If Conor's up for it again, we can run the newspaper.
Literary contest my ass, the last thing we need is for all the bad fanfic to be encouraged...

Ciaran said:
Bacon Boy said:
Literary contest my ass, the last thing we need is for all the bad fanfic to be encouraged...
Who said it had to be a fanfic?

Back