• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Looking For Various Villagers [FT] Tangy, Zell, art, misc.

rentukka

pinaatti ohukainen
Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
ON AND OFF. MAY TAKE SOME TIME TO GET TO YOU. DO NOTE THIS IS AN ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW LEAF THREAD
Hi, i'm looking for any of the following villagers to add to my New Leaf town. As far as I'm aware many of these aren't on the top of the popularity list.

LOOKING FOR:
Anabelle, Annalise, Amelia, Astrid, Avery
Cranston
Del, Drift
Katt
Nan
Patty
Raddle, Rodeo
Timbra
Also looking for Clay the Hamster but he is still in my villager cycle (13/16)

In return I can either trade you one of my less desired villagers (i will need time to get them to move) or if you have a wishlist link it below

Villagers I have:
  • Zell the Smug Deer
  • Tangy the Peppy Cat (moving out soon)
  • Matilda the Snooty Kangaroo
  • Grizzly the Cranky Bear
  • Bud the Jock Lion
  • (Pippy, Phoebe and Sly are also up for grabs but their furniture is very much not original)
May also do commissions. Anthropomorphic subjects preferred.

{edit: Removed Gayle and Boone from list, added more to villagers for trade/seeking}

Last edited:
scratch that I forgot this was a new leaf forum lol

Last edited:
So I've got Boone and have been trying to get him to move out for really long now. You should take him!
I'm very new on this forum and don't understand how trading Villagers works, but Boone is all yours!

@kazujina Hi! I'd love to hear whenever he's ready to move on, though you could probably benefit from reading up on how it works.

Villager trading/sales can be tricky or at least time-consuming! You can't really *force* anyone out, you'll have to wait until someone decides to move out. Anyone in town may tell you about someone's plan to move but you can only find out the day they'll be in boxes (this is when a visitor can invite them over to their town and the house will be gone the following day) by having the villager moving out tell you (Isabelle will tell you they're moving that day even if you hadn't found out about it). Time-traveling can accomplish in hours what could potentially take Months normally, which is sort of annoying. There are plenty of guides around if you're okay with time traveling.

@kazujina Hi! I'd love to hear whenever he's ready to move on, though you could probably benefit from reading up on how it works.

Villager trading/sales can be tricky or at least time-consuming! You can't really *force* anyone out, you'll have to wait until someone decides to move out. Anyone in town may tell you about someone's plan to move but you can only find out the day they'll be in boxes (this is when a visitor can invite them over to their town and the house will be gone the following day) by having the villager moving out tell you (Isabelle will tell you they're moving that day even if you hadn't found out about it). Time-traveling can accomplish in hours what could potentially take Months normally, which is sort of annoying. There are plenty of guides around if you're okay with time traveling.

Hey! I did some research on it just now so Ive got a good grasp of what to do. I'll let you know when he's ready to move out.
Which are the villagers are you trying to get rid of?

Hey! I did some research on it just now so Ive got a good grasp of what to do. I'll let you know when he's ready to move out.
Which are the villagers are you trying to get rid of?

Almost everyone I've got in currently to be honest. If there's ones I like, they're in poor spots (from before the welcome amiibo update that gives us more control on it). Here's a list! Some are more "loved" than others, meaning they may have some furniture/critters and letters from me that a "clean" villager wouldn't.

Deirdre the Deer, Sly the Alligator, Clay the Hamster, Gruff the Goat, Zell the Deer, Bud the Lion, Matilda the Kangaroo, Pippy the rabbit and Fuchsia the deer.

Last edited:
Almost everyone I've got in currently to be honest. If there's ones I like, they're in poor spots (from before the welcome amiibo update that gives us more control on it). Here's a list! Some are more "loved" than others, meaning they may have some furniture/critters and letters from me that a "clean" villager wouldn't.

Deirdre the Deer, Sly the Alligator, Clay the Hamster, Gruff the Goat, Zell the Deer, Bud the Lion, Matilda the Kangaroo, Pippy the rabbit and Fuchsia the deer.

I would love to get either Deirdre or Fuchsia if you don't want them :D

@kazujina Hi! The website went under momentarily after your reply, but I now have Fuchsia ready to move out. Ready when you are, my time zone is +3 GMT to give you an idea of when to reach me.

Hi, I have space for Fuschia right now but I'm still working on Boone
I feel like it'll take me a day or two. Can I come meet Fuschia first?
I'm on GMT-4 so Ill be back up around your afternoon/late afternoon if that's ok!

Hi, I have space for Fuschia right now but I'm still working on Boone
I feel like it'll take me a day or two. Can I come meet Fuschia first?
I'm on GMT-4 so Ill be back up around your afternoon/late afternoon if that's ok!
That's fine!

Made the title more accurate and perhaps more interesting to some people 👀

Back