• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling various Amiibo Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I?ll come over in 10 minutes, ok? I'm on the island now ^^;;

Sounds great, I'll open now, feel free to come over to Hyrule ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Id lake to take you up on your offer earlier and trade 10 update items for the t&t 3ds, unless you have a mable or sable one hidden away XD

I don't sorry, haha, I don't own the Amiibos of the Limited Sections.

I'll just be able to refill the ones in the "My" Sections, since I have - or get those amiibos by tuesday.

Would you mind telling me their names, I would like to avoid getting doubles from Harveys Stuff.

Last edited:
Sure, gimme a bit, I gotta write em all down so I can post em since i use mobile :3

Pretty much, its this...
zen tea set, gift pile, potato gratin, kitchen refridgerator, kitchen counter, wendell's painting, crayons, scattered papers, cornstalks, watermelon, console table, super sea snail, link outfit, wolf link outfit, flower wreath. The list would be allot longer but I only trade my doubles :3

Pretty much, its this...
zen tea set, gift pile, potato gratin, kitchen refridgerator, kitchen counter, wendell's painting, crayons, scattered papers, cornstalks, watermelon, console table, super sea snail, link outfit, wolf link outfit, flower wreath. The list would be allot longer but I only trade my doubles :3

Oh I see, I would be interested in:
zen tea set, gift pile, potato gratin, kitchen refridgerator, kitchen counter, wendell's painting, crayons, scattered papers, cornstalks, watermelon, console table, flower wreath

I could give you the 3DS for these and will send 20 btb on top for the 11th item and 12th item, if that's ok?

As for Super Sea Snail, I'd love that one too, you can choose an Amiibo Item of mine (from the Trading Thread!)

Let me know ^^

Last edited:
Hi, do you still have Celeste's bow available for sale?

I'm sorry, it's gone.

I'll look to get her bow from trades, many people request it ^^

I can offer the Lottie Ribbon from Tuesday on tho, but I'll also be just farming the items randomly through.

So please check again, I'll do my best ^^

Oh? are you looking for splatoon items as well? Also, console table is from Villager amiibo I believe, cant remember who I got it from to be honest, but im pretty sure it wasnt from Harvy XD

Im not much on for bells atm, id prefer just item to item trades :3

And yes, ill start gathering the items up :3

It's alright, thanks anyways! :blush:
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but do you get her from an amiibo card, or is she one of those random campers? I'm kind of a noob to this whole amiibo thing haha

Items all gathered :]

May I ask what amiibos you have? I also have some hello kitty amiibo items from japan, but to trade those i'd need a landslide XD (or one heck of an offer, these things were a stroke of pure luck to get)

It's alright, thanks anyways! :blush:
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but do you get her from an amiibo card, or is she one of those random campers? I'm kind of a noob to this whole amiibo thing haha

"There are no dumb questions, just dumb answers" - some quote, lol

You can only get those Items from their Amiibo, "unfortunately"
If you use the Amiibo, they also appear in their RV to buy stuff for Meow-Coupons.

If you scan the Amiibo Card, you only summon them, to get their Picture as a first-time bonus, then they dissapear again.
From then on, they just give you random ingame Items, when you scan them again.
People don't trade the Pictures yet tho, I think - since they aren't obtainable again.

If you scan Amiibo Villager Cards, they appear in their RV too ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Items all gathered :]

May I ask what amiibos you have? I also have some hello kitty amiibo items from japan, but to trade those i'd need a landslide XD (or one heck of an offer, these things were a stroke of pure luck to get)

Oh wow nice, congratulations for the items ^^

I do have: Villager, Link, Shiek and Ganondorf which offer different Items.

Last edited:
mmk, I ask cause my bud has splatoon amiibo's and I got a few of the items - studio headphones, pilot goggles, super sea snail. Which I would love to trade for other amiibo items, but atm im looking for these - Any 3ds thats not normal or HHD version, Mable and Sables pic, Hamburger (its elusive but I will get one!), Half eaten pizza.

wait, we still doing the trade for the 3ds?

Wait, missed the price. I'll take the Sheik mask, outfit, pants and Hyrulean treasure for 120 tbt.

Last edited:
mmk, I ask cause my bud has splatoon amiibo's and I got a few of the items - studio headphones, pilot goggles, super sea snail. Which I would love to trade for other amiibo items, but atm im looking for these - Any 3ds thats not normal or HHD version, Mable and Sables pic, Hamburger (its elusive but I will get one!), Half eaten pizza.

wait, we still doing the trade for the 3ds?

Yes, haha I'll open my gate in a second, so you can come drop the items and get the T&T one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, missed the price. I'll take the Sheik mask, outfit, pants and Hyrulean treasure for 120 tbt.

Adding you and opening gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you still have the Wii U?

I'm sorry, WiiU is sold out.

I'll be getting more as I receive my KK Amiibo, since the Villager Items are kinda frustrating ^^

Could I buy a rupee, wii u, hyrulean treasure, and a k.k. 3ds for 140 tbt total?

lmao I'm not fast enough

rupee for 30 tbt?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back