Update v2.0 + HHP Discussion Thread

ive just decorated my first HHP house, and im wondering .. do the villagers on your beach that appear after that rotate?

im not really a fan of any of them (or who i did my first assignment for), and while im not super familiar with how this works/HHD worked, id prefer to start off my design process for someone i like more :')

3939832E-D442-404C-9010-929B2CD33BDD.png

i love this song and cover art so much. i just requested it, listened to kk play it and then fired it up on a stereo and idk why but i’m getting emotional bc it’s great lmao. i feel so nostalgic today, prob from all the excitement around the update and the wonderful new/returning features. i love animal crossing sm

They never once said there was more crops.
They said you could cook with more than just the new crops. And that's 100% true. You can cook with pumpkins, fish, mushrooms etc
But, aren't we supposed to be able to grow carrots, potatoes, sugarcane and wheat?
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 410597
i love this song and cover art so much. i just requested it, listened to kk play it and then fired it up on a stereo and idk why but i’m getting emotional bc it’s great lmao. i feel so nostalgic today, prob from all the excitement around the update and the wonderful new/returning features. i love animal crossing sm
I can't read cursive..what's the title?

Yes there are 5 new crops you can get. Wheat, tomatoes, sugarcane, potatoes, and carrots. You can also grow pumpkins as well.

This isn't an end all as you can also unlock recipes thst call for certain fish, like anchovies or bass.
There's recipes that require some deep-sea creatures as well, like squids

Does anyone know how to get ABD and storage? I can’t find anywhere

I believe they both require you to have a fully upgraded house and all loans paid in full. The storage shed might require you have the first storage upgrade.

Because the update dropped earlier than expected I've actually been able to play before the weekend.

Liking the DLC a lot more than I thought I would, loving the vacationers

Liking the update, as a slow plater who hasn't become a time lord thr update has added a few things I can slowly explore. Not too bothered about Harv's collective, I'll save that for when I've gotten my island where I want it. Not bothered by the once per day restrictions for Kap, seems reasonable to me.

To be clear I find NH more engaging than NL anyway (both good, I just prefer NH) so this has just been a delightful cherry on top of an already enjoyable game for me.

I'm starting to wonder if sugarcane, wheat and carrots aren't sold at Leif's cart and can only be found on Kapp'n's tours.

I'm starting to wonder if sugarcane, wheat and carrots aren't sold at Leif's cart and can only be found on Kapp'n's tours.
nah, Leif was selling sugarcane at his RV on Harv's Island for me. What he has in stock just rotates.

nah, Leif was selling sugarcane at his RV on Harv's Island for me. What he has in stock just rotates.

Weird, he has not changed his stock in almost a week for me while I was TTing around to sort out some stuff. Are you in a different season, perhaps?

Sugar cane starts were in Leif's cart when he visited my island. Carrot starts were also found in Leif's cart on my boyfriend's island! ^^

Weird, he has not changed his stock in almost a week for me while I was TTing around to sort out some stuff. Are you in a different season, perhaps?
nah, I don't TT so it's still November/Autumn for me

Sugar cane starts were in Leif's cart when he visited my island. Carrot starts were also found in Leif's cart on my boyfriend's island! ^^

I see. I just have just gotten incredibly unlucky with my stock rotating to the same thing a few days in a row while I was sorting out some houses. Oof.

Back