• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Unpopular Opinions

I don't know if it's unpopular, but I hate when others treat celebs/any other human being as some higher life-form. E.g. people on twitter acting like Beyonce and Laverne Cox are flawless deities that have never done any wrong in their lives. To me it seems more like a fetish than any form of respect... the same goes for all those romance novels in which the protagonist is constantly lusting after someone who is "so much more better than them in every single way, ever," and it goes like that for the entirety of the book. True love, folks.

Last edited:
i hate those people irl that like ooze tumblr personality.
like, you can tell that they have a freaking tumblr and think they're so high and mighty and think they have all the right opinions.

god i HATE those people.

Last edited:
I don't know if it's unpopular, but I hate when others treat celebs/any other human being as some higher life-form. E.g. people on twitter acting like Beyonce and Laverne Cox are flawless deities that have never done any wrong in their lives. To me it seems more like a fetish than any form of respect... the same goes for all those romance novels in which the protagonist is constantly lusting after someone who is "so much more better than them in every single way, ever," and it goes like that for the entirety of the book. True love, folks.

Yes, oml those are so annoying. And people who thinks Beyonce is some kind of feminist goddess. No.

Yes, oml those are so annoying. And people who thinks Beyonce is some kind of feminist goddess. No.

Not to be rude or anything, but what DO you like??? You seem to have unpopular opinions on everything.

That's even more. And no reason to be hostile because I have opinions on all kinds of things lmao

Some Pokemon games, good music, food, Hyperdimension Neptunia, having weird discussion with people, old music and movies, draw, M*A*S*H, old british comedies, bacon.. etc.

That's even more. And no reason to be hostile because I have opinions on all kinds of things lmao

Some Pokemon games, good music, food, Hyperdimension Neptunia, having weird discussion with people, old music and movies, draw, M*A*S*H, old british comedies, bacon.. etc.

I wasn't being hostile, lol - but ok, ty

same.
same as in i like all those things too.
i have no idea what hyperdimension neptunia is though.

i really really like dark chocolate.

Last edited:
It's a Japanese JRPG/SRPG series for the PS systems. Kinda obscure among most people, got into it thanks to a friend ^^

YEs dark chocolate is teh ****.

Also I love vinyl records.. as in too much I waste a hell on it. But they are way more awesome than CD's I don't like them as much

i prefer CDs just because i take like 5+ hour car trips every other week, so it's nice.
better sound quality then ipods too.
i have a record player and like 500 (not kidding) records but they're in my storage and I SIGH.
I inherited my dad's collection when he died and he had ace music taste.

- - - Post Merge - - -

a lot of stevie nicks and tori amos and pink floyd.

Last edited:
Yeah I have a crapton of cd's as well.. but they don't have the same feeling.

stevie nicks and pink floyd good picks madam/sir

Yeah I have a crapton of cd's as well.. but they don't have the same feeling.

stevie nicks and pink floyd good picks madam/sir

no i def agree. vinyl is way better. Unfortunately, I don't have a ton of space sand I live with my dad in law, so record player stays in storage sigh. (it's also kinda broken. I need to replace one of parts.)
also, did you know that if you leave a record in your car on a hot summer day, it'll melt? I picked up a gillian welch record from a thift store and it melted before i could get it home. i mean, it was a long day but dANNGG i use it for decoration now lol

and i looveee 70's music.
I dont care for 80's or 60's as much, but the 70's had this certain feel that i dig.

oh, unpopular opinion:
i hate reeses

Yeah, and you can heat them up to shape them into bowls. Not that I'd ever do that with mine though.

Good thing our place is kinda cold so they don't melt ^^

I like 60s-70s mainly... hence why i'm into psyche/folk/acid rock stuff. not too fond of the 80s

oh and unpopular: i don't like smartphones. i even have a nokia that is way too old for today lol.

I find most languages obnoxious besides a given few. (obviously english is not one xD)

I don't think Vladimir Putin is any bigger of an ******* than American politicians.

^true that, especially those far-right/religious guys.

Also, I don't get the whole thing of watching a crapton of tv series, whether it's on traditional tv or on services like Netflix or whatever. It's like two _tv_ series I follow (M*A*S*H because they air and it's my fav series ever and B&B(yes it's bad.. but tbh been watching it for almost ten years lol). But everyone is like ARE YOU WATCHING *series* I WATCHED FIVE SEASONS YESTERDAY.

I'm like.. uh good for you

^true that, especially those far-right/religious guys.

Also, I don't get the whole thing of watching a crapton of tv series, whether it's on traditional tv or on services like Netflix or whatever. It's like two _tv_ series I follow (M*A*S*H because they air and it's my fav series ever and B&B(yes it's bad.. but tbh been watching it for almost ten years lol). But everyone is like ARE YOU WATCHING *series* I WATCHED FIVE SEASONS YESTERDAY.

I'm like.. uh good for you

Yea...

I'm guilty of watching entire seasons in one sitting myself though I don't see why somebody would brag about it. It's like bragging about how much you don't have going on in your life.

Yeah I'm like do you have time for.. life or something cause everytime I see you you watch like 10 animes and 5 regular ones lol

Back