• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Unpopular Opinions

what?! who doesn't like onions?? they're so good in everything

yes they are, i agree.

also idk.. but i dont like tomatoes in its raw form.. (probably has to do with the "meat" inside).. but ketchup, soup etc. are fine

Here's a few of mine:
I think breaking bad is boring (I only watched season 1 and half of season 2)
I actually like marilyn manson's newer albums
even though I subscribe to markiplier I think he's kind of annoying (not pewdiepie levels of annoying tho)
orange is the new black isn't THAT good

I don't think black people are allowed to say the N word if white people aren't..

I don't think black people are allowed to say the N word if white people aren't..

Anyone is allowed to do anything that they want! :) I could hate Mexicans for example and no one can stop me. Doesn't mean there won't be people who dislike me though.

I am not saying no one should say it. I am saying that if one race can everyone can. And if a particular race wants other races to stop using a word then so should they. But that's just my unpopular opinion (;

I am not saying no one should say it. I am saying that if one race can everyone can. And if a particular race wants other races to stop using a word then so should they. But that's just my unpopular opinion (;

I have to agree. Same goes with the fact that only homosexuals can use the word gay but others can't.

Nirvana is overrated.
Postcore bands are annoying. And also overrated.

Some people should just not do art.

I'd give up the internet to live in nature.

Root-beer, Coke, Pepsi are gross.
Energy drinks are also gross.
Spinach is really good.
Salami, cream cheese, and pickles together are really good.

I'm not interested in worldly or political issues.

MBTI/Myers Briggs personality tests and types are really unrealistic ways of defining your personality.

since when can others not use the word gay? i didn't think that was offensive?

tumblrinas wanna 'reclaim' it as a slur. imo that whole 'reclaiming slurs' stuff is a bunch of bs, words are words. some terms might make me uncomfortable but i'm not gonna chew someone out and say 'uhm ur not allowed to say that :)'

Anyone is allowed to do anything that they want! :) I could hate Mexicans for example and no one can stop me. Doesn't mean there won't be people who dislike me though.

:) this is very true :) however, you'd be racist :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to agree. Same goes with the fact that only homosexuals can use the word gay but others can't.

if someone tells you not to say gay because it's a slur, tell them that it's not (because it's not).

Last edited:
tumblrinas wanna 'reclaim' it as a slur. imo that whole 'reclaiming slurs' stuff is a bunch of bs, words are words. some terms might make me uncomfortable but i'm not gonna chew someone out and say 'uhm ur not allowed to say that :)'

but I swear gay was never a slur, it's not like f***** or something... what are we supposed to say instead? homosexual?

Last edited:

this is somewhat confusing... if someone called you the n-word, you'd just be uncomfortable and let them go about their day?
words have back stories/connotations behind them. saying words are just words is odd. if people want to "reclaim" slurs and use them for their own interests whatever they may be, why not? unless you're part of that group, i don't really think other people's input is priority.

- - - Post Merge - - -

but I swear gay was never a slur, it's not like f***** or something... what are we supposed to say instead? homosexual?

gay is not a slur! use it! :D
homosexual is good too.

Back