• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Uhhhh... Nintendo?

bud said:
They could of at least put 10,000 Bells. Seriously I could just go outside my house in ACCF and shake just 1 orange, apple, or cherry tree and already have more than the amount Nintendo gave out.
I say we all spam Nintendo with a e-mail that contains the definition of DLC, they seriously need to know what it means.
Don't do it! Your just going to cause what happened to Earthbound, the reason why Earthbound is NEVER going to be released (Stupid Starman.net) is because Earthbound fans wouldn't shut-up about releasing Mother 3 in America, they spammed the **** out of Nintendo's Email system which got shut down for 2 weeks,Earthbound fans did "NP Siege" just to demand Mother 3's release, they annoy the crap out of the people picking up the phone at Nintendo, and last of all Nintendo now hates Earthbound fan because of all freakin **** they did. Do you really want that to happen to AC fans? Heck no, plus you should be content that your getting DLC at all!
:mad:

MasterM64 said:
bud said:
They could of at least put 10,000 Bells. Seriously I could just go outside my house in ACCF and shake just 1 orange, apple, or cherry tree and already have more than the amount Nintendo gave out.
I say we all spam Nintendo with a e-mail that contains the definition of DLC, they seriously need to know what it means.
Don't do it! Your just going to cause what happened to Earthbound, the reason why Earthbound is NEVER going to be released (Stupid Starman.net) is because Earthbound fans wouldn't shut-up about releasing Mother 3 in America, they spammed the **** out of Nintendo's Email system which got shut down for 2 weeks,Earthbound fans did "NP Siege" just to demand Mother 3's release, they annoy the crap out of the people picking up the phone at Nintendo, and last of all Nintendo now hates Earthbound fan because of all freakin **** they did. Do you really want that to happen to AC fans? Heck no, plus you should be content that your getting DLC at all!
I'm not going to do that whole plot but I think I'll just send one message myself. And no to begin an argument or anything, but I think Nintendo deserves something like that. I think fans have been a little TOO patient with Nintendo's screw ups

TravisTouchdown said:
Lol, you guys just set your expectations reeeeeeally high.
Hello, it's Nintendo. They've been screwing us over ever since the Wii came out.
Indeed. There's only a handful of good Ninty Wii games.

I don't want to cause an argument with you Bud, I just suggest that you don't do it.

bud said:
MasterM64 said:
bud said:
I'm not going to do that whole plot but I think I'll just send one message myself. And no to begin an argument or anything, but I think Nintendo deserves something like that. I think fans have been a little TOO patient with Nintendo's screw ups
Yeah, so the guys from Starmen.net wasted 2 YEARS of their life just so the fans could understand the story of MOTHER 3, if Nintendo were the ones doing the translation, they should take as long as that ...

I hope Nintendo atleast see what the fans are doing, they ARE making a better job than Nintendo, in some points of view...

MasterM64 said:
I don't want to cause an argument with you Bud, I just suggest that you don't do it.
I'm just going to send one little itsy bitsy letter with the definition of DLC and that's it. Just one message is all. What harm could it do?

Do what ever you want Bud. Just don't start something bad with Nintendo.

Don't worry. I'll just be typing the definition of DLC and sending it. I wonder what automated letter they'll send this time XD

HA,HA nice LOL. I wonder if the exact message is the same?

ok how does this sound?

Downloadable Content: Often abbreviated to DLC, it is and add on to software. Usually used in video games, it provides new content to improve the software experience.

Does this message need improving?

bud said:
ok how does this sound?

Downloadable Content: Often abbreviated to DLC, it is and add on to software. Usually used in video games, it provides new content to improve the software experience.

Here's what you Should write:

Downloadable Content: Often abbreviated to DLC, it is an add on to software. Usually used in video games, it provides new content to improve the software for a better experience and further enjoyment.

RED= Corection and add on

MasterM64 said:
bud said:
ok how does this sound?

Here's what you Should write:

Downloadable Content: Often abbreviated to DLC, it is an add on to software. Usually used in video games, it provides new content to improve the software for a better experience and further enjoyment.

RED= Corection and add on
I was thinking about that last part you added on. Ok I'm sending it :D

Back