• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Ugly/unpopular villagers you like?

Buck is cute tyvm. He's just never gotten the chance to shine. Then again, not many horse characters are popular.

I absolutely adore Croque and Pietro! Theyre both so funny and smug.

Broccolo and Dora are adorable!
Shocking they aren't at least a teir 3.

A few people consider Gigi to be ugly but I think shes fabulous personally

Last edited:
I had Monique as a starter in my last town and I started to like her then.

I HATE ROCKET.i know,sounds horrible.but she was a random move in and she won't leave and I just hate her.

I really adore Frita. She looks like food, and I love food. Her house is super adorable as well. (She put her ice cream lamp for sale at Re-Tail, I was tempted to send it back to her, but I took it back for myself lmao.)

Truffles used to be my favorite villager, and I still like her, just not as much as I used to.

Eugene is in my top 5 favorite villagers, it seems like he isn't liked that much though.

Back