• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Ugly/unpopular villagers you like?

crosserkelsey

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
So, I'm interesting to know, what are some ugly/unpopular villagers you happen to love? For me I'm not entirely sure, I love Pietro, even though a lot of people say he's creepy/ugly lol, I think he's cute!! But what are your thoughts? Who do you like that so many people seem to hate? :confused:

A lot of people close to me thought Coco was ugly when I had her in my town, but she's rather popular here xD I miss her ;_;

I like Katt. Marcel is also kinda cute, but my friends and people I know IRL are not a fan of him.

I know a few people who don't like Chops, but I personally adore that cutie <3 It also doesn't help that he sends me letters almost every day, the sweetheart!

A lot of people I know find Joey and Purrl ugly because of Joey's thick eyebrows and the placement of Purrl's eyes, but I love them both equally! Joey's such a cute baby duck and you should give him a chance if you haven't already! Purrl's sassy and her calico design is just too adorable/unique. Who doesn't want a calico cat who says kitten? Not many people give ugly or unattractive villagers a chance and it's kind of a shame. :(

Most of my liked villagers are like T4-T5 so the list would be long as hell, but if I had to pick a few representatives they'd be: Tabby, Diva, Spork/Crackle, Naomi, Marcel, Anabelle, Annalisa, Knox & Tex. Out of those I don't have Diva, Spork, Tex, Marcel & Annalisa in any of my towns, but I should get at least a few of those onto my future 4th copy.

Imo the more unpopular villagers have a bit more of the charm to them which makes me love them. When I think of the visual charm of Animal Crossing I also immediately think of imperfect, but still cute villagers.

Hazel and Tabby! They look like really detailed happy companions <3 Tabby looks a lot like me, I should have moved her in my town for a few months xD

I love Stinky, Grizzly, Nate, Rolf, Pietro, Rocket... basically all of my currents and most of my formers.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Moose. He moved away when I accidentally lost my charger, but he's my final dreamy and as soon as I can get rid of Peggy, I'm going after him again. Some people have a problem with his eyebrows and sideburns, but I find him encouraging and charming, and I cannot wait to have my little mouse prince back in my village.

There is no such thing as an ugly villager. People have different tastes in what villagers they want in their town. Most people are bandwagons who choose villagers that are really popular and I get really irritated my it. So my favorite unpopular villager is Biskit who is the opposite of ugly.

Sorry if that sounded harsh but I had to let my true feelings out there.

Last edited:
I like pierce but he's not that popular. He was one of my first villagers.

Last edited:
Back