• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway U.S. Club Nintendo Platinum Reward!~ Read ENTIRE post!

Flop

Tyrant of the Resort Area
Bells
Pokéball
Feedback
100% (203) +
Since I'm not a fan of downloading games instead of owning retail copies, I figured I'd just give away my reward since none of them really look that appealing to me. Hopefully someone else can enjoy it at least!

Edit: Don't be impatient with this giveaway. It will end shortly before the offer goes down.

Rules:
  • Tell me WHY you think you should get the reward. No, I don't care if you're poor and can't afford it. I have a girlfriend. I'm probably just as broke as you guys.
  • NO editing your post. Sorry, this is to be fair to everyone who read the rules before posting. I don't care if you made a typo. Edited posts will be disqualified.
  • You must have a 100% WiFi rating on TBT to be considered. If you have 1 negative rating, I will look into it to determine if you can still qualify.
  • Include an image of your favorite video game character ( [IMAGE]insertURLhere[/IMAGE] ) to accompany your entry.
  • Don't enter more than once.
  • PM every single Staff member and ask when the next Shop restock is.
  • Disregard that last rule.
  • Donate 500 TBT bells to me.
  • Also disregard that last rule.
  • Post your social security number and credit card info in a VM for me.
  • Please don't do that either.
  • Include a blatant typo in your first sentence.
  • Have fun!

Last edited:
ghosttrickdog-e1296225333622.png

I totaly think I should have this reward. My brother has told that he wants to play New Leaf and be mayor of his own town, so I think it would be a nice gift for him. Playing New Leaf together would be such a fun way to spend time together. Plus, then I can forward him hilarious comics about the game and he would get the jokes.

Good luck to everyone who enters!

Kirby.jpg

I would love to have flubber reward. I actually want to gift it to my boyfriend because he's been the best thing in my life for almost two years now, and I want to give him a gift as a thank you. All of my money has been going to my dog's medical expenses (x), so I can't really afford to get him anything. I know you didn't want to hear that we're broke, but I really honestly am, and I want to be able to do this for my boyfriend. Thanks so much for doing this, and good luck to everyone who enters.​

I wood love to enter! I should get the reward because I need more Yoshi in my life! I would get Yoshi's New Island if I won (✿◠‿◠)

180px-Yoshi_FS.png

Thank you for the generous giveaway!

I really vant that yoshi game and I'm sorry flop I don't have a good reason other than I really vant that yoshi game

tumblr_mvzngk4c8A1snz2reo1_500.gif

Makar cz they're no good pictures of that zora fude

[IMAGE]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/archive/e/e9/20140224014325!Pit_Kid_Icarus_Uprising.jpg[/IMAGE]​

I would love two win since I got a Wii U (hoorah) and I missed my chance to get Dankey Kang Tropical Freeze.

Thanks for doing this giveaway! c:

I am all abooot that Super Mario Galaxy 2 reward. Heck, I'll pay for it. Favorite video game character is an easy one, and if anyone does not recognize him, I weep:

f30NAem.jpg

[IMAGE]https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=sanic&id=CCAD2309B7EE34C3317374BDA89CCCF05D05AB82&FORM=IQFRBA#view=detail&id=CCAD2309B7EE34C3317374BDA89CCCF05D05AB82&selectedIndex=0[/IMAGE]

I would like to get mario kart 7 becuase i loved mario kart 8, so i would like to try the second most recent game in the franchise.

I should get the reawerd because I sold mine and regret doing that big time! (call me greedy, I know)
But I kind of wish I got mario party island tour because I actually watched a trailer of it.. And it looks pretty damn fun. So why not try again xD
image.jpg

Itd be hilarious if people actually pm-ed the staff

I wood love to get this reward, mainly because my little brother has been itching to get his hands on Ultimate NES Remix. But, of course, being 8, he threw away every club ninetendo code he got without giving them a second glance xD
latest

5DkBJ2o.jpg

I would love to win becuase I didn't even know or understand what Club Nintendo really was until it was announced it'd be shutting down. I gave all of the codes I had + bought some from the TBT Marketplace for a friend and when the rewards were restocked I was pretty bummed [I really wanted those Animal Crossing playing cards ; ^;]. I'd love to be able to have one of the platinum rewards and it's really nice of you to give away your reward. Thank you.

latest

Hi, Skull Kid is my favorite charactre because he's Hella Rad. It'd be great to win cos honestly, I just like winning. Thanks for the giveaway!

200px-Counterterrorist.jpg
I would love to win because I really like to get the game Mario Party: Island Tour for teh 3DS. Not many people like it, there are many bad reviews about it, but I have played this game on the DS before and it was a blast to play it, even in single player mode.

latest

I'd like to enter simply because I'd like to gift one of the games to my brother who's living in another house atm~

oops, forgot about the typo, well there goes my chance :p

Last edited:
I would Luv to win because my brother has been wanting Animal crossing new leafe for the past year butt he cant purchase it so he would love the opportunity to maybe have the game :) he is still little and has ADHD so this game would help with it :) thank you so much for the opportunity :3

Edit: Ignore this I didn't see the non editing rule

Last edited:
luma_yellow_icon_by_janusdaguardian42-d7sxg2f.png

i'd totally be interested in this becuz i stupidly
decided to sell mineand ended up getting scammed lmao
but, should i win, i'd really be interested in yoshi's new
island because the first game was totally adorable and
ive been looking to get it for a while cx
thank you!!!​

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh **** no editing wow okay im sorry just ignore this then

Last edited:
I dunno, it'd be pretty noice to play Super Mario Galaxy 2 with my fam....

latest

(Super Mario Sunshine will always be my fav tho ovo)

I wudd like to enter! And would be giving the prize to penguins if I win because she edited her post and deserves something nice after some splatbag scammed her. :blush:

darunia_ss08__large.jpg

Flap, I really want a 2nd town and I don't wanna buy it because then I would be poor like you.

And my favorite video game character? Well, who else would it be? Magikarp! Of course! Duh!
bAIEr6qDSzKGnXgrwK0b_-Diver%2Bused%2Bbubble%2B-%2Bit%2Bs%2Bsuper%2Beffective%2B_c761583015c75eb3b2ee864fb9e9d655.png

Yes, I'm kissing ass.

JK!
It's Flareon :3
9002191fcb01e7dc746584feefedf283.jpg

2014-04-08-KidCatbyGeneGoldstein.png

I don't apologize for the big images. I just...don't.

Back