• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Turn ons.

you have some issues lmfao
i think its weirder that adults and teenagers play animal crossing than 11 year olds being on a forum for a kids game

also you're being a **** tbh

So you think I'm wrong using the word basterd in a thread for turn ons? Okay, thats completely fine.
I know I'm an arsehole, already said that, you don't have to repeat.

So you think I'm wrong using the word basterd in a thread for turn ons? Okay, thats completely fine.
I know I'm an arsehole, already said that, you don't have to repeat.

no i dont think you're wrong for using that word i think you're wrong because you're trying to start something when someone asked you very politely to not use that word and you went ape****

no i dont think you're wrong for using that word i think you're wrong because you're trying to start something when someone asked you very politely to not use that word and you went ape****

I would just like to note that I get a little bit frustrated after getting commentary on me being rude because I use the word basterd. If I went ape/overreact I normally try to trivialize it with sarcasm but unfortunately, as said, I didn't had the energy for it. Also, it's not my intention to 'start something'. I'm not going to this forums to make people mad, honestly, I wouldn't know why I would.

i5d84z.jpg

hey everyone! Peace and love! No matter where you are on the internet, there's gonna be some stuff that's inappropriate to a younger audience. No way of escaping it, sooooo keep posting what you want.

D'aww gosh :3

cwzb68H.gif

Is that the baby of Hamtaro and a generic anime girl or is it just me? XD
Also, what anime, I've been dying to know after seeing a video of it picking up the phone and saying "Manko" to it.

Seasoned veteran of relationships, I have become a bit picky and have acquired slightly high expectations at my age...... heh.....
- Post-secondary Education (University - preferably in a degree program where you are goal directed to pursue higher education and attain (fingers crossed) a Masters.... at least? Considering I am going for 2 MAs and 2 PhDs? Education is hot. A high GPA, an undergraduate degree with distinction (or great distinction) is very, very hot.
- Biilingualism, or more. I speak a multitude of languages. And if English isn't your first language, you re even hotter to me. I like accents and dialects.
- Academically driven, self-motivated, workaholics (basically) who re good at time management and can get their work done on time, while also making time for leisure, be it their passions, fitness, sports, hobbies, and spending time with me.
- Leadership qualities. Lead groups or clubs or orgnizations. Oh man, if you are military minded or have experience in the military like I do, you are even hotter.
- Musical talent. Singing or an instrument, or both. I play piano and I am operatically trained. I would love to record something and accompany a pice with you. But PLEASE do not be a Music student as your educational background. Have it as an extracurricular. I have outmost respect for Music students and Music Therapy students, those programs are VERY demanding. But.... not what I want in a boyfriend.
- Outdoorsey. Take me camping. Know your survival skills. Know how to kiyak or canoe in rapids. Rock climb. Parkour.
- Challenge my mind. Pick at my brain. Make me doubt things, even if you agree wih my stance, play Devil's Advocate. Don't always agree with what I say. If you are truly a man of wit, you will come up with counter arguments and we can debte out a variety of topics, from art, religion, comic books, video game lore, psychology, etc...
- Be productive. Have a routine. Be independent. Don't be lazy. Don't slack. Don't let me interrupt your flow of your life.
- [Insert Sexual Fantasies Here]
- Don't be a "Momma's Boy". Don't expect things to just come to you on a silver platter and life to spoon feed you. **** gets real. Grow up. When I look into your eyes I should see a reflection. I should see depth. I should see that you have been through some tragedy, some horrors, that you have seen some ****. Me, likewise.

Back