Trying too learn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Say Whaaaaa

Bells
Well i am trying too learn Japanese but i really can't find a good website that is FREE too help me learn i have tried a few but i can't hardly catch on!

thanks!

So if you know or find any Site that might help please post!

Ugh. Every internet geek from sea to shining sea claims to be at one point "learning Japanese". How about instead of that, you learn English. And stop making useless posts.

Mino said:
Ugh. Every internet geek from sea to shining sea claims to be at one point "learning Japanese". How about instead of that, you learn English. And stop making useless posts.
<3

Mino said:
HAH. You always *censored.3.0*ing beat me to the punch, here, man. You need to give me a shot.

This guy = new Sunate. Hope he stays.

Mino said:
LMAO! priceless

If you want to learn a language, take a class. And a good class, taught by a professor. The internet can't solve all your problems, and learning a language can't be done on the internet.

Fabioisonfire said:
Mino said:
HAH. You always *censored.3.0*ing beat me to the punch, here, man. You need to give me a shot.

Sunate was an actual person though, this thing is just a moron trying to piss everyone off.

P.S I thought Tyeforce was.

SSgt. Garrett said:
Fabioisonfire said:
Mino said:

Sunate was an actual person though, this thing is just a moron trying to piss everyone off.

Is he seriously just a troll-alt? (I'll be disappointed.)

Fabioisonfire said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Fabioisonfire said:
Mino said:

Most likely. I mean if you look at all the stuff it's done it just screams it to me.

SSgt. Garrett said:
Fabioisonfire said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Fabioisonfire said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Most likely. I mean if you look at all the stuff it's done it just screams it to me.
Me too, but the same went for Sunate.

Mino, isn't really a troll. I'll admit he is a bit arrogant but he can't help it with some of the people on here. He also isn't afraid to shoot down a noob, which is a good thing. And his disses are pretty funny. XD

d7crab said:
Mino, isn't really a troll. I'll admit he is a bit arrogant but he can't help it with some of the people on here. He also isn't afraid to shoot down a noob, which is a good thing. And his disses are pretty funny. XD
Who ever called Mino a troll?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back