Transformer Blew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15

Retired Staff
Bells
A transformer in my town blew last night, taking my internet connection with it. My internet connection went out around midmight, and came back on at 3 PM Central time.

BULERIAS said:
Boy, Valoo, you have so many internet problems!
No, this was the first one in 3 months. Plus, it was a fluke.The cable company was doing maitenance, and it blew. I don't expect to see anything like this in the future.

Valoo? O__0

That's the dragon... Hmm... Well, I'm glad you're back.

:)

BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
Valoo? O__0

Valoo is Smart_Tech's nickname. :yes:
you right.... i should eat a sandwich...

yeah, a transformer in my town blew last year... im sure there are other times, but last years was the best, because it was caused by a squirl... my friends and i pretended to sacrifice my brother to bring the power back.... we followed him around with a plastic dagger and candles

:p

PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
Valoo? O__0

yeah, a transformer in my town blew last year... im sure there are other times, but last years was the best, because it was caused by a squirl... my friends and i pretended to sacrifice my brother to bring the power back.... we followed him around with a plastic dagger and candles

O_O

PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
Valoo? O__0

Your really starting to freak me out...

:unsure:

They will all blow in a few minutes! HAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back