Selling /Trading New Year's Party Popper, Dreamy Bear Plush, etc

please

anything for you? (I'm guessing no, but still)
You can put a message if you want to!
Post automatically merged:

please

anything for you? (I'm guessing no, but still)
Ah I love the message you put, I think I will actually keep this one! (I have three so I will just sell a different one). Thank you!

Last edited:
Could I get the toy duck plush? I don't care what date it is, but I would also need you to explain how i could give you the TBT

Could I get the toy duck plush? I don't care what date it is, but I would also need you to explain how i could give you the TBT
You can actually have it for free since you are new! 😁

For future reference, here is a guide on how to send TBT (as well as collectibles) to another user.

But if you want a quick answer:
You can do this by clicking on the user's bells underneath their avatar on one of their posts or by clicking their bells on their profile. Select the 'Donate' tab and enter the number of bells you wish to send. You can also add a message for why you're sending the bells. Both you and your recipient will receive a notification.

To make sure it actually sent (usually there will be a notification telling you that you sent TBT to a user), you can check your Transactions page which can be found in the 'Shop' tab of the main top bar. Similarly, the Item Log page is good for checking whether a collectible went through or not.

Anyway, I will send you the Toy Duck Plush now, enjoy!!

Merchant_Resident_Evil_4_remake 2.png

Got a selection of good things on sale, stranger!

hello! are you considering collectibles from your wishlist in exchange for the items you have for sale other than the popper? I wanted to know if you'd consider a Happy Ditto Egg + Perfect Cherry for the Moon Bunny Fragment :)

hello! are you considering collectibles from your wishlist in exchange for the items you have for sale other than the popper? I wanted to know if you'd consider a Happy Ditto Egg + Perfect Cherry for the Moon Bunny Fragment :)
Sorry for the late reply! Yes, I'd be happy to trade my Moon Bunny Frag for a Ditto Egg + Perfect Cherry if you are still interested! 😁

Back