Giveaway toyhouse codes! out but can get more upon request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trystin

yikes
Bells
Green Candy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (73) +
I do art for tumblr users and get toy house codes in return once in awhile and since I already have a toyhouse, I give the codes away to those who need them :) Obviously I'd like some TBT or art in return for them, but if you're really desperate for a toy house, I'll gladly give it to you for free.

COST: 100-200 TBT and/or art* of this OC (click!) Or this OC (click!)

*PLEASE SHOW ME EXAMPLES OF YOUR ART FIRST. I am picky right now and am looking for a certain style I guess? Please don't be offended if I decline.

Waitlist:
Hallebean *code ready*

Last edited:
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I've tried really hard to find one xD

Last edited:
Thank you so much :3

I was wondering if there's a time limit on how long the code works/how long account made with it is free? Is it permanent?

Sorry to ask, but what is this? LOL

Toyhou.se is a site where you can upload all your characters and art and sort them all. It's really nice for convenience.
You can only join the site with a code

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much :3

I was wondering if there's a time limit on how long the code works/how long account made with it is free? Is it permanent?

The account is free forever unless you choose to pay

Could I possibly buy one for 110 TBT? I don't have a lot of TBT at the moment, but it'd be nice to have a place to store art. ;u;

If you're still offering, I can give you 150 tbt or chibi art if you're interested?

[link to da] c:

art may take a few days or a week though since i'm currently backed up on projects

Last edited:
If you're still offering, I can give you 150 tbt or chibi art if you're interested?

[link to da] c:

art may take a few days or a week though since i'm currently backed up on projects

I love your art so much but 150 TBT is fine, I don't want to overwhelm you! I know how that feeling is! However I don't currently have any left, I forgot to edit my post. As soon as I get one its yours though!

If you can get some more I would love to have one~
Would TBT be alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back