• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Towns...

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
I was thinking, after hearing things about people not being able to grow tree's too easily... maybe our towns have Plus', and Minus'... like so.

my town can grow tree's very easily, if i plant a tree in a spot it should grow in, it will grow, no problems in any way... but my town doesn't have the best fish... is this related... i think it may be. my town would be classified as a "growing" style town, for its ability to grow tree's really easily.

yeah, just a thought, might be true, but it needs more research... so, if you all would...

post what you are able to do easily in your town here, and what things come a little harder.

Mine:
Easy - Planting Tree's.
Hard - Finding Rare Fish (as ironic as it is...)

what are yours : o

You know, I have a feeling this could come to something...

Umm...

Easy: Getting Good fossils and Getting Flowers to stay alive.
Hard: Making Villiger Freinds, Fishing Luck and Growing Trees.

easy:growing trees planting flowers and wishing on stars
hard:finding rare fish finding fossils and make freinds with villagers

I have a simple time growing trees. I have yet to catch a good fish though. I did have somebody in my town once and they caught a tuna. Far as making friends I don't know much about that. I have been sending letters to a certain frog charactor and make sure to talk to them every day but i get the same standard greetings from them. I actually had them over to my house once and I went to their house for a birthday party.

As far as flowers go I think you have to water them to keep them alive? Mine are about dead since I refuse to take the time to water them.

Growing: Pretty bad, but if you water stuff they grow.
Fish: Very good I always catch tunas and stringfish.
Bugs: Very not good...
Fossils: idk cuz I mostly don't pick them up....

fossils are the same, each town gets 2 a day i think.
also, i dont think this is by town, because me and my bro (PKMNMasterSamus) live in same town, yet I find that my trees grow pretty well, and that fish are pretty bad for me.

DarthGohan1 said:
fossils are the same, each town gets 2 a day i think.
also, i dont think this is by town, because me and my bro (PKMNMasterSamus) live in same town, yet I find that my trees grow pretty well, and that fish are pretty bad for me.
Yeah......it could be by characters/files..........

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Hmm...interesting. You know, this could be true. Maybe this is a little "Easter Egg" Nintendo threw in, huh?
how would this be an easter egg?

an easter egg is something like the "Pikmin" item, its in there from another nintendo series, and they left it for fun... having town themes is in no way an easter egg...

Back