Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
Ancient Lantern
ど
森
う
Cake
Cake
Welcome to Town Mysteria. This town was just found on the West Isles in the South Pacific. No one knows where this town came from or who it belonged to. Please help us inhabit this island and discover it's many secrets.

We will need archeolagists as we live in this town. Here is the list of jobs:

Museum Master, (Museum workers)
Shopkeeper, (Assistants): big
Cafe Owner (Waiters, waitresses)
Postmaster
Police Officer
Tailor (Tailor's assistant)
Librarian
Archaeologist (need 3)
Fisherman
Architect

Here are the current inhabitants (more may move in over time until we make this a thriving metropolis)

Chevre
Tabby
Hornsby
Rolf
Opal
Hector
Rex

Current Villagers: (map is almost done)

tomNook
Acre A-2
Money: 99,999 GB's

big
Acre: ?
Money: 2,500 GB

Money Making: Every week there will be a treasure hunt in which I will post clues to where the

Also, please specisfy what species (if any) or where you came from!

;) treasure is. You will pm me when you figure out where it is hidden. The first person to pm me with the right answer wins! Shopkeeper can keep whatever money he gets from his store. (You must buy the items for your store from me). Fishermen can sell their fish to shopkeeper. Archaoleigsts may find treasures they might want to sell, Tailro can sell his works to other villagers, Cafe Owner can make money off selling his food! You can also do errands for me. pm me for details!

The HRA may stop by for a surprise visit and judge your home! Whoever has the best home wins 5,000 GB!

ok!i have 9 items for default shop.as timg goes on i will be able to upgrade my shop!when upgraded,it will hold more items!the items today(plus till wensday)are:preety paper(infintie of item in stock),pinball(NES),blue cabnent,red wall,modern carpect,fire shirt,shove(tool),net(tool),and voliet b(flowers).prices are:NES games:12000 bells,paper:400 bells per 6 sheet pack,flowers:243 bells per 3 pack,wallpaper:2350 bells,carpets:2000 each,funitere:2000 per item,turinps:11 each white,red turnups 500 each!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back