Top poster from Nsider: Ban

Bastoise99

Retired Staff
Joined
Dec 3, 2004
Posts
5,769
Bells
950
Eggs
0
Old Eggs
0
If anyone didn't know, the top poster on Nsider was David2314. He had 70,000 some psots...
He was ban for censor bypassing
 
Bastoise99 said:
I heard he was really mad
That's still no excuse for what he did. Just because he got angry, he shouldn't have been exempt from the rules. And I'm glad that the Admins of NSider did not let him slide for that. What it sounds like he did, he should have been banned, whether he had 70,000 posts or 0 posts.
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bastoise99 said:
I heard he was really mad
That's still no excuse for what he did. Just because he got angry, he shouldn't have been exempt from the rules. And I'm glad that the Admins of NSider did not let him slide for that. What it sounds like he did, he should have been banned, whether he had 70,000 posts or 0 posts.
What he do?
 
MasterDSX said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bastoise99 said:
I heard he was really mad
That's still no excuse for what he did. Just because he got angry, he shouldn't have been exempt from the rules. And I'm glad that the Admins of NSider did not let him slide for that. What it sounds like he did, he should have been banned, whether he had 70,000 posts or 0 posts.
What he do?
He censor bypassed, which I think is worthy of a perma-ban.
 
Wait, why does a censor bypass=deserve to be banned? Did he flame a mod? Why would one need to be angry to censor bypass?
 
daves gone....

no


:(

dave was a pretty good friend of mine... dang...

cant say he didn't have it comming... i'm pretty sure he was on the mods hit list... they were out to get him for awhile... locking all his threads... he may have even be set up sadly enough...

well, i'll miss the guy...


well, hes not perma-banned... im positive of that, his name is still around, anyone perma banned becomes "unregistered" in every post. and PM i beleive... i've still got PMs of his, and his profile is still around.
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bastoise99 said:
Nsider ismuch more strict about that then we are
well, everyone here is pretty good about no spam/no flaming, etc...ok, theres a little spam, but its acceptable...i'm also glad he didnt get special treatment, otherwise other people would've seen and figured they'd be exempt too. nsider shouldnt let him make an alt acct. for a while though...
 
DarthGohan1 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bastoise99 said:
Nsider ismuch more strict about that then we are
well, everyone here is pretty good about no spam/no flaming, etc...ok, theres a little spam, but its acceptable...i'm also glad he didnt get special treatment, otherwise other people would've seen and figured they'd be exempt too. nsider shouldnt let him make an alt acct. for a while though...
Yeah, he should have an alternate account if his was perma banned or banned for a long time (ex. 1 month or more).
 
Back
Top