• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling too many DIY's + hybrids~ LF petals, wood

puppyish

sad
Bells
Feedback
100% (80) +
I need a ton of petals and wood stacks, will offer 3nmt for petals and 1nmt for wood!

DIY's
Flower stand
Frozen treat set
Street piano
Wooden plank sign
Wooden table mirror

Misc. 1 nmt each
Acoustic guitar
Apple chair
Armor shoes
Backyard lawn
Bamboo doll
Bamboo hat
Bamboo shoot lamp
Bamboo sphere
Birdbath
Birdhouse
Cherry hat
Chocolate herringbone wall
Clackercart
Classic library wall
Cardboard table
Cardboard sofa
Dark bamboo rug
Flat garden rock x2
Grass skirt
Hedge standee
Honeycomb wall
Honeycomb flooring
Light bamboo rugx2
Log chair
Log sofa x2
Manga library wall
Mum cushion
Natural garden table
Natural garden chair
Natural square table
Peach hat
Pansy table
Pot
Rocking horse
Shell table
Shell rug
Steamer basket set
Stone wall
Stone table
Tall garden rock
Terrarium
Timber doorplate
Wooden block table
Wooden end shelf
Wooden end table
Wooden mini table

2 nmt each
Giant teddy bear
Golden arowana model
Golden gears
Gold screen wall
Gold seat
Lucky gold cat
Palm tree lamp
Rose crown
hybrids for sale!
3 for 1nmt or 99k
24 blue pansies
5 orange pansies
9 orange hyacinths
5 orange roses
10 orange tulips

Last edited:
I have
Stand mixer
Poolside bed
Petfood bowl
Candle
Garden lantern
Fragrance sticks
Dish drying rack
I could do 450K for all of it

Can I trade you a pink(?) floor light and a pink sewing machine for a blue and green floor light?

Hi! I can get you the pink sewing machine and the yellow pop-up toaster! Let me know how much you think is fair, I'd like IGB!

hi i have the mint-coloured menu chalkboard and can craft you a white rocking chair

I can get you the boardgame, clothsline (which is a DIY, I can make it for you if you'd like), drying rack, white monstera, pool side bed, tea set, rocking chair.
Edit: Also the simple panel, and ivory round mat, tea table
Sorry I had to edit a couple times as I double checked colours.

Last edited:
i have kotatsu, glass candle in pink, humidifier, flashy flower sign, dish drying rack, automatic washer and air conditioner. i'd have to order them so it'll take me a while to get em, but lemme know if other people already offered these to you or not!

Could also make you a tea table and let you catalogue the white sewing machine, monstera plant, silver dish rack for another 5 NMT

Can I trade you a pink(?) floor light and a pink sewing machine for a blue and green floor light?
Sure! I'll DM you when I'm ready
Post automatically merged:

Hi! I can get you the pink sewing machine and the yellow pop-up toaster! Let me know how much you think is fair, I'd like IGB!
someone offered the sewing machine but I can do the toaster for 20k if that's cool with you?

Last edited:
I've got a few of these, but not sure what you've already gotten.

Let me know if you update your wishlist.

Thanks 🙂

I can get you the boardgame, clothsline (which is a DIY, I can make it for you if you'd like), drying rack, white monstera, pool side bed, tea set, rocking chair.
Edit: Also the simple panel, and ivory round mat, tea table
Sorry I had to edit a couple times as I double checked colours.

I'll take all but clothesline and poolside bed for 200k?
sorry had to edit

Back