• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Tomodachi Life General Discussion

I'd be really happy if they released that XL bundle over here that they did in Japan. I'd buy that in a heartbeat. :p

Tomodachi Life seems so...Japanese. In that Katamari Damacy sort of way. Which is why I want it and want to support it, we don't get enough of those kinds of games. The fact that they kept Tomodachi as it's title is awesome.

Ship it?
2SGq5mY.jpg
Im LAUHGING SO HARD RIGHT NOW

i am gonna do them all coz i have no friends :)

rip artie + wheelchair tho </3
you have me you ****

The more I think about it, the more I want to get it right away! I really want to support Nintendo with this so they know we like these interesting Japanese titles.

I have a lot of Miis to make in the meantime. Does anyone know the limit you can move in to Tomadachi Life?

I'm getting progressively more excited for this. I'm not sure if anyone has touched on this earlier in the thread, but one of the minigames is actually bigger than most of them: a JRPG with 4 of your Miis! Here's a link to a YouTube video (in the Japanese version though): http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tbdTJ6MZL9U

The more I think about it, the more I want to get it right away! I really want to support Nintendo with this so they know we like these interesting Japanese titles.

I have a lot of Miis to make in the meantime. Does anyone know the limit you can move in to Tomadachi Life?

I'm not sure, but I think 24? Since there are 24 windows...

image_318335_940.jpg

I can't wait for the game ;; I really want it now mostly because I'm getting bored of NL.

I don't know what's the exact limit on how huge the apartment can grow, but I can definitely tell it's based on how many Miis you added in your island.

I am just excited! I have been watching out for this game ever since it came out in Japan

Urgh, I can't stop thinking about this game. I've been bored with my gaming arsenal lately as well, but it's 2 months away... ;-;

Day one purchase! ^.^ I like life-sim games and I finally have a purpose for all the miis instead of them loitering in the plaza.

Back