• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Tomodachi Life General Discussion

I had no idea this game existed until today, but it looks hilarious/bizarre.

ubwTz7x.gif

I'll probably pick it up eventually, I want to see more videos/stuff first.

Last edited:
OMG OMG OMG
ASDFGHJKL ;-;

I'm going to run into stores when it comes out!!

When I first saw Lin post the video I really wished that they would bring the game overseas!! <3
I can't wait for it to come out!

So I just watched the US and UK versions of the Nintendo Direct. Is it me or do the US and UK versions have different accents? o.o
Also, you Europeans are lucky that you get to hear the voices in different languages. D:

I'm sure that was already posted.

But I prefer the UK direct alot more, Not just because I'm from the UK ofcourse :U

"you can enjoy watching your miiis favorite activities" *rolls around on floor*

lmao, this game is too much.

This is coming out on June 6th! Will this replace Animal Crossing? Maybe.
I really wanted to play this since LinandKo. I think that they had a pretty heavy influence on getting this game out to people. Just an opinion.

Yeah i think they did :) I wouldnt of known about it if it wasnt for them :D

A friend of mine told me about this game. She wants me to get it so we can play together. After watching the trailor, I'm most likely going to get it to try it out. It looks kinda neat. Need more games for my 3DS anyways.

So, a question for everyone browsing this thread:

How do you feel about the fact same sex marriages aren't allowed?

EDIT: I realize I sound like I'm going to judge everyone who replies, but I'm just curious is all.

Last edited:

EDIT: I realize I sound like I'm going to judge everyone who replies, but I'm just curious is all.

Not really that big of a deal to be honest. It's just a goofy sim game.

I'm really excited for it though. The direct video completely sold it for me, but just imagining making all of my friends and having them get into all those crazy antics really appeals to me.

Why should it be?

Isn't that the third time the video has been posted?

I'm really excited for this! I never thought it would happen, But i guess after its huge success in japan it would be a no brainer.

Back