Today I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2010
Posts
135
Bells
1,298
Dragon Tokens
0
Came out the closet to my best friend. It went better than I expected but I'm really worried she'll tell someone and everyone will find out. Who ever the fool who says "The Blog Tree", this is for you:

SLAP2.gif


Anyway, back on topic... I don't know who I want to tell next. I'd tell my other best friend but she's really close to another girl who I'm friends with and she literally hates gay people and wouldn't speak to me if she found out so I'm not sure if I want to tell her. I'd like to tell my Mum but I don't feel ready to tell her yet. She's probably guessed already but telling her is a bit different than her guessing...

Well. Just wanted to let off some of my steam/nerves in here.
 
wow, it sounds to me like you have a lot of courage telling your friend first, but about telling your other friend, knowing that she could easily open her mouth to the other girl, that's up to you, it would take a lot of courage and bravery. :L if i was you, i would probably have told my mom first, but you know, she'd probably flip out so maybe you were right.

heh, i wouldn't know about any of this, but good luck telling other people. i have a lot of gay/bisexual friends, and i hate people who are like "LOL THEIR SO GAY" to all my friends. >_> no just *censored.9.10* and get over it they weren't born to bow down to you and please you 24/7.

anyways, yeahh, good luck! if ya need anyone to talk to just pm me darling!:)


 
If you are wanting to have your mum know, perhaps give off little hints (not saying come home kissing the face off some dude), but just enough for her to assume.
I just hope that your family can understand and accept it.
My cousin is very similar to you, I wont go into it, other than he came out too... and as weird as he is, his parents still love him, his their son!

Anyway, good luck with it all Sam.

P.S Blog Tree!
 
AndyB said:
If you are wanting to have your mum know, perhaps give off little hints (not saying come home kissing the face off some dude), but just enough for her to assume.
I just hope that your family can understand and accept it.
My cousin is very similar to you, I wont go into it, other than he came out too... and as weird as he is, his parents still love him, his their son!

Anyway, good luck with it all Sam.

P.S Blog Tree!
Yeah, she probably already guessed seems as when she dropped me off to queue for Lady GaGa, I think she realised that pretty much everyone there was Gay, Lesbian or Bisexual. :p

Thanks both of you :)
 
If she's a true friend, which she may be as you have trusted to tell her, I'm sure she wouldn't tell.

Just to make things sure, Don't get angry or think I'm an idiot.

But does that mean you told her you gay/bi?

Sorry again :/
 
Josh. said:
If she's a true friend, which she may be as you have trusted to tell her, I'm sure she wouldn't tell.

Just to make things sure, Don't get angry or think I'm an idiot.

But does that mean you told her you gay/bi?

Sorry again :/
lol I don't think you are an idiot, yes I did tell her I am! :p
 
Zombie said:
Josh. said:
If she's a true friend, which she may be as you have trusted to tell her, I'm sure she wouldn't tell.

Just to make things sure, Don't get angry or think I'm an idiot.

But does that mean you told her you gay/bi?

Sorry again :/
lol I don't think you are an idiot, yes I did tell her I am! :p
Ah, Ah good ;) . And don't worry, She won't tell. It happened to me when I told my friend what my Phobia was, I didn't want to tell everyone else incase they tease me about it and stuff. I got all stressed out about it and in the end, He's still kept it so you have nothing to worry about ^_^
 
SSgt. Garrett said:
Zombie said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
...why would you tell someone you don't trust enough to not tell anyone?
I DO trust them, but I'm just paranoid about it.

output-1.gif
What the *censored.3.0* does that gif have to do with what you just said.
*sigh*

It was like.. "Don't be stupid, I don't make mistakes".

Oh and you might find that next time you ask me a question without a question mark, I won't answer. ;)
 
To be fair though Sam, Garrett makes a point... enough with the gifs. :wink:
 
AndyB said:
To be fair though Sam, Garrett makes a point... enough with the gifs. :wink:
If I post too many I apologise, but I'm so used to using them @ GaGa forums. So you're all gonna have to get used to it. <_<
 
Zombie said:
AndyB said:
To be fair though Sam, Garrett makes a point... enough with the gifs. :wink:
If I post too many I apologise, but I'm so used to using them @ GaGa forums. So you're all gonna have to get used to it. <_<
But this isn't the Gaga forums. And really, I don't care where you were to post it normally.
I'm still not used to it... what do I do now?
 
AndyB said:
Zombie said:
AndyB said:
To be fair though Sam, Garrett makes a point... enough with the gifs. :wink:
If I post too many I apologise, but I'm so used to using them @ GaGa forums. So you're all gonna have to get used to it. <_<
But this isn't the Gaga forums. And really, I don't care where you were to post it normally.
I'm still not used to it... what do I do now?
Ugh, whatever, I'll stop posting them as much just because you say so.
smiley_roll.png
 
This explains SO MUCH.

Also, shouldn't puberty come first?
 
AndyB said:
(not saying come home kissing the face off some dude)
I lol'd.



And congrats..
Gosh.. so many gay people on TBT.. minus well call it TGT.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top