• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Toad Rocket Signature.

NikoKing

Da Biggest Bears Fan!
Bells
Thoughts?
Version 1:
toadsignature2.png

Version 2:
toadsignature.png

I spent 6 hours on this, thoughts?

I dislike the c4d (or w/e those 3D images are called) on the left but great otherwise! [stands out too much imo]

That's very excellent... lol
Kidding.. um.. I like both of them xD
~ohh, Forgot to rate it 9/10

I am liking it. I think it looks pretty good, but I dislike the text a little, but apart from that, awesome.

9.5/10

OfftopicIguess: For some reason, When I read the topic title, I always think it says Team Rocket but nooo, It says Toad rocket. xD

I really like the left side of the sig. The square is cool, the text is ehh though. The right side could use something else. I like the whole idea though.

Looks pretty good =D (Don't have much to say atm, lol) Maybe make the c4ds a little darker? makes your eyes focus more on the c4ds, not the render (But that's probably just me.)

Back