To Franz and Hanz

DSFAN121

Bells
To you two spammers from TNZ who I know 100% are also from here, please stop. You have no idea who you're dealing with. I could press legal charges on you for hacking TNZ, but instead, I'll hack onto your bank account and charge you for everything you ruin. Have a nice day.

:)

P.S. I would NEVER hack TBT, just a note for all the admins.

Two people came and started spamming up TNZ. From what they were saying, they were unmistakably from TBT, so I just want them to recieve this message. I paid money that forum.....

Neo_Discoverer_23 said:
Two people came and started spamming up TNZ. From what they were saying, they were unmistakably from TBT, so I just want them to recieve this message. I paid money that forum.....

:eek:

You paid money my balls! Invisionfree is free, and you still have ads. You didn't pay any money for that forum. If you're talking about the domain you suddenly had an idea to get, you still didn't pay money for the forum.

:)

You're not even old enough to press legal charges. And, you just admitted you can hack, or you know a hacker. I also know how you've been making TNZ get more hits by clicking it repeatedly in the forum directory. I suggest you don't show your face here anymore. I think Storm should really see what you've copied from him.

This topic was reported, and the moderation e-mail was sent to me. >__>

Back